Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are there any active moms in this group?

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 5:43 PM
  • 14 Replies
  • 486 Total Views

I live 20 minutes from Syracuse and I'm trying to get together and socialize with other moms!!

by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 5:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyoftwo701
by Member on Feb. 24, 2012 at 8:59 AM

Where abouts do you live? I am about 20 minutes from syracuse too

te_quiero_05
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 11:13 AM

I live near Auburn are you familiar with Auburn?

where abouts do you live?

Quoting mommyoftwo701:

Where abouts do you live? I am about 20 minutes from syracuse too

MJZB
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 12:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I live in the Baldwinsville area and would be interested in getting together. I have a 3 year old little girl, that loves to play!

kmaugiri
by Member on Feb. 24, 2012 at 8:41 PM
1 mom liked this

It's hard for my, no longer a stay at home mom, working full time, but I live in the B'ville area and have a 4 yr old daughter who loves to play as well.  Weekends are best for us! :D

te_quiero_05
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 11:36 PM

My son is 6, 7 in May.

I think he might be to old for your kids.

=(

sorry

mommyoftwo701
by Member on Feb. 26, 2012 at 9:30 AM

I live in Phoenix-opposite way of auburn-Bville isn't too far for us to go though

I have 2 girls 5 and 2

MJZB
by on Feb. 26, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Quoting mommyoftwo701:

I live in Phoenix-opposite way of auburn-Bville isn't too far for us to go though

I have 2 girls 5 and 2

I just looked it up on the map and Phoenix is only about 15 minutes from me, depending on where you live there.  Would love to schedule a playdate with the girls, I have a little girl who is about to be 3. I am not too familiar with the area yet, since I am just now moving here. Any suggestions on kid friendly places to meet?  Also, I am a SAHM, so I am not sure what hours you are available?

mommyoftwo701
by Member on Feb. 26, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Quoting MJZB:

Quoting mommyoftwo701:

I have 2 girls 5 and 2

I just looked it up on the map and Phoenix is only about 15 minutes from me, depending on where you live there.  Would love to schedule a playdate with the girls, I have a little girl who is about to be 3. I am not too familiar with the area yet, since I am just now moving here. Any suggestions on kid friendly places to meet?  Also, I am a SAHM, so I am not sure what hours you are available?

I would suggest the great northern mall. They have a little tree house play area that is free near the food court. (its a toddler only play area) My girls like it and when its raining its a nice way to get out and burn off some energy. There are a few other places nearby too -mornings are usually better for me as my little still naps in the afternoon. Wednesday or Thursdays are usually good too. Let me know what works for you, Thanks

MJZB
by on Feb. 26, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Mornings are great for us as well! My daughter gets super crabby in the early afternoon.  This week I will be super busy with the movers, and waiting on the cable company and such, how does next week look for you? Either day works for u, and we can meet as soon as the mall opens.

Looking forward to meeting !

juliaaa
by New Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:30 AM

Hello ladies. I am finally back online again. I live in Jordan-Elbridge and have 3 girls of my own and 2 bonus kids. I am a sahm. My older 2 girls are in school and my baby turns 1 tomorrow :(.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)