• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for play dates

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:47 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 497 Total Views

I have a 3 year old and 15 month old boys who I would like to interact withother kids.  I live in Cicero.  Any suggestions on where I can meet people?

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
TeamBecker
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:49 AM

Come to Great Northen Mall Tree playgound at the food cout Friday at 10am. Our mommy group is having a playdate there and there will bea lot of mommies with young kids including myself. I live in West Monroe. I have twin 3.5 yr old boys and a 2 yr old daughter.

TeamBecker
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:55 AM

Go to  Meetup.com and look for Syracuse Moms Meetup Group

Michers
by New Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:04 AM

I wish I saw this earlier.  My 15 month old is sick today.  When will there be another playdate?

mammaci
by on Apr. 14, 2013 at 9:16 AM

I love the tree, we go there a lot.  I have a 2.5 dd

Michers
by New Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:30 AM

I would love to try and meet one of these days.  I have been to that mall but i have never gone to the tree.  i have a 15 month old and 3 1/2 year old boys.  we are also expecting another boy.

mammaci
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:21 PM

The tree is great, I like to take her during the week in the mornings before naps.  At that time all the bigger kids are at school, and there are usual a couple kids her age to play with.  I have been taking her since a year old, and there are even younger kids that are crawling around the floor as well.  I am also expecting a boy in July, so I am trying to go a little more then I used to, to get her out of the house.

Quoting Michers:

I would love to try and meet one of these days.  I have been to that mall but i have never gone to the tree.  i have a 15 month old and 3 1/2 year old boys.  we are also expecting another boy.

TeamBecker
by Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 6:53 PM

let me know when you are wanting to go and we can pre plan a meet up time if you want.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)