Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Here

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:05 PM
  • 15 Replies
  • 427 Total Views

Hey all, I'm new to this group.  DH found out in Jan that we'll be heading to CO, and now we're uber excited because we've got just a bit over 4 months before we make the trip up! 

I'm Priscilla, mom to 3 daughters and married to DH for nearly 8 years (this coming Halloween). We also have 2 dogs (Sasha-6 yr old American Pit Bull Terrier and Scarlett-2 year old Miniature Bull Terrier), 2 cats (Rosalie and Zoey) and a snake (The Wizard, lol).   I enjoy taking photo's, baking/cake decorating (though I admit I'm not very good at it yet, lol), reading, writing, tattoo's, and animals. I'll be going to Pima Medical Institute in Sept '11 to get degree in Veterinary Technology =0).  We're currently stationed at Fort Bliss/El Paso, TX, and before this were at Fort Stewart, GA.

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wiser_then_ever
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:34 PM

yay carson!!! we are on our way in nov :)

sheenathefat
by on Sep. 2, 2010 at 1:04 AM

I hope you find a piece of happiness here.  I really enjoy shopping!  There is so many places to shop here, and for cheap!!!

wiser_then_ever
by on Sep. 2, 2010 at 9:07 AM

lol now i want to SHOP!!!! thank goodness xmas shopping/baby shopping will be soon enough!

Devious103102
by on Sep. 2, 2010 at 8:07 PM

WELLLLLL, I just found out some, HOPEFULLY, good news!  There's a possibility that DH can get his orders pushed up, meaning instead of getting there in Jan and reporting in Feb, we can push his report date to Jan, or possibly even Dec, meaning we can be there as early as Nov/Dec!   I can not WAIT!  SO excited!

wiser_then_ever
by on Sep. 2, 2010 at 8:31 PM

lets go with you getting there in nov and we can explore together with other newbies!!

Devious103102
by on Sep. 3, 2010 at 11:25 PM

That would be BEYOND excellent!  I'm just hoping for soon, I'd LOVE to have a white christmas (it's been since 2002!).   I can't wait for him to make the call and find out, hopefully it's not too long of a waiting process, but with the military, I'm sure it will be, lol.

wiser_then_ever
by on Sep. 4, 2010 at 9:28 AM

ugh the whole HURRY UP...and wait! drives me insane

airbornewife06
by Member on Sep. 4, 2010 at 12:15 PM

you will not be able to live on base with a pit bull they have been baned on if not all then most bases I know someone who owns one and she's being made to get rid of it

Devious103102
by on Sep. 4, 2010 at 7:40 PM

I have no intentions of living on base anyway, I do know the regulations.

airbornewife06
by Member on Sep. 4, 2010 at 9:52 PM

I wasn't sure srry if i pissed  you off I just wanted to give you heads up incase you didn't know

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)