Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey everyone

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2012 at 8:43 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 173 Total Views

I was just curious if anyone still uses this group? I saw the last posts were from a while ago.

My name is Ashley, and my family and I are moving to Fort Carson in a few weeks. We are very excited and can not wait to get there! :)

by on Mar. 9, 2012 at 8:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
BabyDove
by on Mar. 15, 2012 at 9:55 AM

i dont get on here much. i use facebook more bc i can use my phone.

my name is chonie i have 2 babys both under 2. they our both boys 11 months aport. i have been here for 2 yrs now still getting to know the place.

welcome!!!

AshWyatt88
by New Member on Mar. 17, 2012 at 1:29 PM

I also use facebook more than cafemom. I heard it is very beautiful in Colorado and I heard the people are much nicer at Carson

Quoting BabyDove:

my name is chonie i have 2 babys both under 2. they our both boys 11 months aport. i have been here for 2 yrs now still getting to know the place.

welcome!!!

LuvMyBoy08
by on Mar. 17, 2012 at 9:03 PM
Hello, I'm Brooke and I have an almost 4 year old son. I love fort Carson, my hubby and I were raised in Denver, so we are lucky to be living in our home state
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AshWyatt88
by New Member on Mar. 18, 2012 at 11:44 AM

Hi Brooke! You guys are lucky to be so close to home. My husband and I are from New Jersey and there are no bases there for us to go to. He has some family on the outskirts of Denver that he is very excited to see. We are very excited to get to Carson, only 10 more days!

Quoting LuvMyBoy08:

Hello, I'm Brooke and I have an almost 4 year old son. I love fort Carson, my hubby and I were raised in Denver, so we are lucky to be living in our home state

BabyDove
by on Mar. 19, 2012 at 5:22 PM

it is very beautiful up here. i have alots of pic on my facebook. I dont know to much about ppl on carson im not on there much. i live of base :)

Quoting AshWyatt88:

I also use facebook more than cafemom. I heard it is very beautiful in Colorado and I heard the people are much nicer at Carson

Quoting BabyDove:

welcome!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)