Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hi im new!

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 4:50 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 243 Total Views

hi im new to the group and am want to make some friends here since ive been here since sept. and havent made any friends yet! we will be moving on post in 3 weeks and just wondering how you ladies like living on post! nice to meet all of you!

by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 4:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Autumn760
by New Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 7:37 PM
Hi. I've been here for a long while and still don't know too many people. Ha. I live on post. It's okay, people tend to keep to themselves, which means no drama. Ha.
Add me. Message me. I am always free. :)
armywife091510
by New Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 10:43 AM
Hi! I've been here in CO for almost a year, but I just recently moved on post--about 3 weeks ago. So far, I love it here. It's quiet and clean!!! Message me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nickiearmywife
by New Member on Apr. 15, 2012 at 9:48 AM
Nice to meet you. We live off post, wet bought a house in Security. We have been here since July of last year. We have 2 kids, 5 & 21 months.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuvMyBoy08
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 9:52 AM
Hey there! We live off post in the security/widefield area. Both hubby and I are Colorado natives. Hubby was stationed her for 9 years then we got stationed at fort Jackson, SC for 2.5 years, and 5 months ago we were lucky enough to come back here! Hubby is deployed and I'd love to make new friends! I have an almost 4 year old boy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BabyDove
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:22 PM
Nice to meet you. I do not live on post. I have 2 boys a 15 month old and 3 month old. May 26 I am having a small get together. I'm trying to meet some friends. It's a jean and candle party. You dont have to get anything you can just come and meet new friends. If you want to come just send me a massage and I'll give you the info. And if anyone else reads this and wasnt to come let me know

Have a good day
Cassiemb1
by New Member on Apr. 21, 2012 at 4:48 PM
Hi there :) in Cassie nice to meet ya. I'm also fairly new here so in in the same boat as you. I still haven't really met anyone else either. My hubby and I live on post and we been here since dec. anyway hey if you want to chat feel free to message me. :) take care
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JLCOLE87
by New Member on May. 15, 2012 at 11:35 PM

I'm moving out there in October. I have a 3yr old and 16mth old little boys. I'd really like to make some friends before I get there :) feel free to message me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)