Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ugh! 2nd one!

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:57 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 430 Total Views
So I had an EP with a tubal loss Jan 17 2010 then on Jan 17 2011 I found out I was pregnant again. Soon after finding out I started having pain on my side with the tube. I went in and had an ultrasound done. They weren't sure what they saw. My hgc levels were going down so my doc did a d&c on Jan 31. I continued to have pain. Did another ultrasound. Saw a mass in my tube. Dead not growing. My doc put me on BC and is hoping my body will absorbe it. Wont find out till April if/ when its over. My doc doesn't want to take my last tube. May be scarring and could cause future trouble. I feel lost. I have had 2 live births out of 7. I'm ready for it to be over. Thanks for listing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Lipali
by Member on Mar. 3, 2011 at 7:13 AM

OMG, So sorry for your losses mommy.  It must be so hard to deal with.  I hope your doctor gets to the bottom of this.....we here for you.

mandyjh
by Member on Mar. 3, 2011 at 10:38 AM
I am so so sorry :( that's heartbreaking!!
KCallum1629
by New Member on Mar. 10, 2011 at 12:55 PM

Why couldn't your Dr. give you the methotrexate shot to dissolve the mass?

cindy82
by Member on Mar. 11, 2011 at 8:30 AM
I'm not sure. I have still had no bleeding even though it supposed to be AF time. I am going to call them soon and ask.

Quoting KCallum1629:

Why couldn't your Dr. give you the methotrexate shot to dissolve the mass?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chane_L
by Member on Mar. 14, 2011 at 9:07 AM

Cindy, i completely know what your going through.   I also have had multiple ectopics which  caused me to have both tubes removed.  I would worry that your Dr. isn't doing something to remove the mass. Maybe you should get a 2nd opinion.

JennPearce
by Member on Mar. 15, 2011 at 12:56 AM

=( I am so sorry momma.

chane_L
by Member on Mar. 16, 2011 at 7:52 AM

CINDY, I forgot to include how sorry I am for your loss.  I hope that each day you have the renewed strenth to deal with the next day. You will be in my prayers and wishes. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)