Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think I may have an ectopic... Please help?

Posted by on Nov. 13, 2011 at 7:57 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 430 Total Views

Hello ladies, I've been experiencing some frightening symptoms lately... I have the mirena, but I've been having serious cramping, breast pain, shoulder pain, dizziness, fainting... I've been to the doctor but they found no cause. I had some nausea begin lately that helped me to realize I've had other symptoms of pregnancy. Tonight I started spotting. I'm going to the Dr tomorrow about it but I was hoping someone could shed some light on what could be happening, and to tell me what to expect from the Dr?

Cloth-diapering, atheistic pagan,formula-feeding, baby-wearing, daycare-sending, school-going,  non-spanking, vaxxing, red haired pansexual teen mom

by on Nov. 13, 2011 at 7:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
JacisMommy
by Member on Nov. 14, 2011 at 7:56 AM
Those are def some of the symptoms. I hope everything goes well at the doc
nanretan
by on Nov. 14, 2011 at 12:44 PM

Have you tested postive for pregnacy?  You could have a blood clot too!  Whatever you do KEEP THAT APPOINTMENT!  I hope everything turns out well for you!

mandyjh
by Member on Nov. 14, 2011 at 11:16 PM
That defiantly sounds like some ectopic symptoms, have you taken a pregnancy test? Even if you have an ectopic pregnancy you should still test positive, good luck.
kit_manson
by on Nov. 15, 2011 at 7:27 AM

I haven't. Money is really tight right now, and my son's birthday is this week. Plus, when I was researching it, it said that they don't always show up in urine tests. I didn't want to think I was safe and then be wrong.

TStripes
by Member on Nov. 16, 2011 at 5:31 PM

I don't know what state you are in, but if you do not have the money for your care you should go and apply for Medicaid.  You will have to prove that you are pregnant, which will be done with a simple urine test at the local health department and the social worker there will help you with the application.  They will give you Presumptive Eligibility Medicaid until they complete your application.  You can go to the doctor immediately with that.  And if you have any outstanding medical bills from three months or less that relate to your pregnancy they will cover those as well.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)