Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Questions about ectopic pregnancy symptoms***UPDATE***

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:39 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 304 Total Views

Hi ladies! I'm sorry to bother your group but I was wondering if you all would be willing to let me know what kind of symptoms you had with your ectopic pregnancies. I'm not sure what's going on with my body but I want to rule this out if at all possible. I would greatly appreciate it and I'm so sorry that you all have had to go through this horrible thing!

UPDATE*

Well after 3 Negative tests, I am at a loss for what's going on with my body! I think I will just go see my Dr. and have him take a look!

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mandyjh
by Member on Apr. 9, 2009 at 12:27 PM

I had a misdignosed ectopic in my right tube in Oct. 08, it started with light brown bleeding, and as time went on i started getting pain that would come and go, really low in my stomach ALL OVER, NOT JUST ON ONE SIDE!, it lastest longer as time went on and got more painful, at first I thought it felt like i was just really constipated, then it started coming after i ate, and i thought i maybe had a problem with my colen or somthing, i was stubbern and hated going to the hospital, and i had no reason to beleive my baby was in my tube, so i would just wait it out. the pain eventually it would go away, this lasted a whole month, then when i was 9 weeks along, my tube ruptured, it was the most painful, it felt like there was razor blades in my lower stomach, the pain was very low, ALL OVER, i was on the floor and couldnt move, i called my mom and told her i needed to go to the hospital, and when she got there i was past out from blood loss i was bleeding internally, she called 911, and i was rushed to the ER, they told me i had an ectopic, and needed sugery right away, i had no time to perpare myself, 5 min. later i was in surgery, and i lost not only my baby, but my right tube, and almost my life. the pain you feel can trick you into thinking it is somthing else not serious like constipation, i thought i would have pain on one side, and i didnt expect it to feel like it did, if you have any worry about an ectopic you should take it seriously and go to the ER, its not somthing you should mess with, good luck, and i hope you are ok. if you have any more questions feel free to message me.

Mandy 

saralee02
by Member on Apr. 9, 2009 at 12:51 PM

I had no belly problems, it hurt like HURT HURT when they did a vag u/s and I knew that wasnt a normal feeling. Other than that I had bleeding bright red bleeding. They told me I had a m/c in Oct but my levels went up and down until nov 18th when I decided to treat it and was u/s again and was ectopic. I didn't have any of the showcase signs they said to look for: Bleeding through 2-3 pads in an hour, Shoulder pain, Abdominal pain (severe) like in appendicitis. soo... if you are concerned I would go to Drs otherwise you risk blowing your reprouctive organs(literally) 

Mom-in-March-08
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 8:17 PM

Thank you ladies! This has really helped me a lot! If I have any more questions or find out that I have one, I will definitely be back to ask questions and find support!

Amber

BrittanyZ
by Member on Apr. 11, 2009 at 12:33 PM

A week before my ectopic ruptured, I suffered severe dizziness one day.  I got really hot and almost passed out.  It was during the ice storm and were without electricity for a week., so I just shrugged it off as maybe being too cold!

I was fine after that and a week later, I was driving to work and got a hot feeling again, my vision blurred and I pulled off to the side of the road and immediatley called my husband, who took me to the ER.  I passed out waiting for him to ge there but was quickly awake.  At the ER, they gave me 2 bags of fluid, blamed all of my symptoms on my pregnancy and told me I was dehydrated.  My blood pressure was 80/60!  I began having cramps then.  That night they were very sharp and I was scared but had never been pregnant before either so I shrugged it off.  The next morning I was fine and returned to work.  My stomach was sore but no more sharp pains.  Sunday morning, I started spotting, I shrugged it off as another symptom of pregnancy, alot of people spot.  That night, after passing out numerous times, my husband took me to the ER.  After an ultrasound to confimr the ectopic, they rushed me to surgery at 11:00 pm.  They gave me 3 bags of lfuids and 4 bags of blood total.

I am thankful to be here but miss my baby everyday.  It would of been my first.

Quoting Mom-in-March-08:

Hi ladies! I'm sorry to bother your group but I was wondering if you all would be willing to let me know what kind of symptoms you had with your ectopic pregnancies. I'm not sure what's going on with my body but I want to rule this out if at all possible. I would greatly appreciate it and I'm so sorry that you all have had to go through this horrible thing!

UPDATE*

Well after 3 Negative tests, I am at a loss for what's going on with my body! I think I will just go see my Dr. and have him take a look!

Mom-in-March-08
by on Apr. 12, 2009 at 11:12 AM

I'm so sorry that you had to go through that with your first pregnancy!! I hope your next pregnancies are eventless!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)