Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

After the surgery.... Is this normal?

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 8:02 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 226 Total Views

I had my surgery in November... since then my periods have been horrible... At first my period was accompied with little pain and alot of blood that seemed to last forever one month it went on for 18 days spotting for about 11 days a a real period for about 7 days.. But each month they arent lasting as long but the pain is getting unbearable... Last month I sat in bed and cried a friend of mine gave me a pain pill which only half helped but that was my last resort after tylenol didnt help... The cramping pain only last for a day maybe 2 but it is bad... It switches from side to side... anyone else experience this and does it ease up? or is something wrong with me

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 8:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
lolababy
by Member on Jul. 6, 2009 at 10:57 PM

Hi,

So sorry for your loss and what your going through now, it isnt fair... No I did not experience anything like that when I had my tube removed, I was kind of relieved as mine had ruptured and although it hurt after surgery, before surgery was excruciating and like nothing I had felt.

I think you need to get checked out, I would not take that pain and bleeding lightly and would be going for a full check up.  Good luck and take care of yourself.

Rachel

1stimemami
by Group Owner on Jul. 8, 2009 at 10:25 AM

I had really bad periods too after surgery painful on one side, but i dont recall it lasting that long. Its been over 6 months for you so please go get checked. All the best!

Ladies Who Have Suffered Ectopics group owner:                                             http://www.cafemom.com/group/rachesgroup

Visit Ask A Chiropractor; my husband is a chiropractor: http://www.cafemom.com/group/chiropractic  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)