Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sad

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:06 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 240 Total Views

I just want to scream! I found out about 2 weeks ago that my cousin is pregnant! she has boy girl twins. That are 10 months old right now. She is due March 16th. 2010. 3 days after my DD birthday! So her twins and the new baby will be 18 months apart! She had a hard time conceiving her twins and was on Clomid. So they didn't think they would get pregnant at all with out use of Comid again. I know this was a big oooppss! But still I'm sad and mad and frustrated. But whats so funny is that my Sister in Law My brothers wife is Due March 25th with there first child. I couldn't be more happy for them. So many emotions going on. Dose any of this make sense?

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
JennPearce
by Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:42 PM

I can totally understand how you are feeling right now! You are so happy for them of course, but at the same time it's what you were supposed to be doing too!

stephanie12970
by Member on Aug. 26, 2009 at 8:58 AM

how  you are feeling is totally normal, i feel the same way, my youngest sister is expecting her first child, and i have had 3 failed IVF cycles,  so i am devisated for myself & very happy for them.  take the private time to cry, rant & rave:  IT HELPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   good luck to you & i hope for you & the rest of us who suffer that we get what we want so very badly. 

stephanie

BrittanyZ
by Member on Aug. 26, 2009 at 2:19 PM

I feel the same way.  Sometimes I wonder if the emotions will ever go away. 

Maybe it will be easier for me after the EDD's have past or maybe not until I finally have a baby.  I think constantly and am constantly looking in the mirror at my flat stomach.  If I didn't loose my first one I would be almost 8 months along.  If I hadn't lost my second on, I would be almost four months along.

I don't know if it will get any easier.  My hubby tells me to wait, one day it will happen...but it is so hard to have hope!!

Bobbi530
by New Member on Aug. 30, 2009 at 11:28 PM

I know how you feel. Its almost like we pick and choose some times who we are happy for. I know a while back one of my friends was pregnant and I was so upset I cried for two days. Now I just found out that my sis in law is pregnant and I am happy for her. It just works that way some times. If you need to talk or vent you are more than welcome to message me.

RoosMom13
by Member on Sep. 1, 2009 at 3:33 PM

Thank you eveyone, I'm feeling much better about it. Even tho i just found out that another friend is due in March! Since Oct 2008 i have had 14 people that I know have a baby!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)