Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OBGYN/Hospital in Galloway area?

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:18 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 1100 Total Views

If you live in the Galloway area -- where did you deliver your baby?  Shore or Atlanticare?  and if you loved your OBGYN -- may I please ask who you saw?  Thanks!

by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mels1073
by New Member on Jul. 8, 2010 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this

I delivered at Atlanticare. Great hospital. My OBGYN is Atlanticare in English Creek. I saw Dr Bergen and Rose one of the Nurse Midwives.

SUPERMOM81
by Group Owner on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:26 AM
1 mom liked this

I work for Atlanticare... its a great hospital for maternity.... My OB/GYN was ladies choice... I used a midwife named Monica who was great!!!

Kim419426
by on Sep. 13, 2010 at 12:57 PM

I live in the Egg Harbor Township area. I delievered my baby are Shore Memorial. I really like my OBGYN if you still need one. I really liked the hospital also.

Cmcconnell
by New Member on Jul. 9, 2012 at 11:35 PM
I delivered at both shore and atlanticare now were I prefer shores ER I loved atlanticares maternity better only thing I liked better at shore was you stayed in the same room
You deliveries in so no switching rooms but atlanticare gave me
More time to rest after having the baby were shore would
Not take the baby to the nursery except for testing
kathy39
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 8:58 PM

I delivered at Atlantic Care,loved the care I recieved,I had Dr. Salem but unfortunatly she moved to Florida:{ she was AWSOME!!!!

cnewman31
by New Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:31 AM

I delivered @ Atlanticare, they were very good there. I saw Atlanticare Pavillion (Bergen). I'll be switching to Ladies Choice in Galloway tho. I wasn't thrilled about the care I received at Pavillion OBGYN. I was recommended by several people to go to Ladies Choice or Somers Manor (Somers Point).

roseywoods
by New Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 12:34 AM

Dr. Bergen did a great job on my c-section. i loved having my baby at atlanticare. i've also used ladies choice, loved it there only stopped going cause i didnt have insurance.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)