Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell us about yourself!

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 12:45 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 220 Total Views
Hello Ladies..Tell us about yourself! Post some pics....Maybe we'll see each other on the street one day and recognize each other. LOL
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 12:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
aidansmom0313
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 9:23 AM
OK, since apparently no one else is willing to go first (and this post has been on since March) I will take the plunge.

Hi everyone! My name is Magen. I am the mother of a beautiful two year old son. His name is Aidan and I love him to death! I am currently living in Maple Shade, NJ.  I moved here 4 years ago when I married my wonderful husband, PJ. He's been a resident of Maple Shade all his life. We own our own house. It's small and has its issues, but it's ours. I am a stay-at-home mom and I love it! I wouldn't want to do anything else. I love watching my son grow up and being there for all his accomplishments! I hope to get to know you ladies better. Mabye one day we can get together for a playdate!

Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the sidewalk before it stops snowing - Phyllis Diller
skylersmom06
by Member on Aug. 13, 2007 at 11:46 PM

My name is Kristie and I live in Minotola with my husband Fred and my daughter Skyler. She is 8 1/2 months old. I work part time and am going back to school in September to study Social Work.
ThinkPink23
by on Aug. 16, 2007 at 2:27 PM
hello ladies! My name is Jessica. I have a 12 month old daughter whose name is Alivia (like Olivia). She is the light of our lives....she is the best thing i've ever done. My husband and i have been married for 1 year. And our family resides in Port Norris, it's like 30-45 minutes away from Cape May....I work at the little market down the road from our house in the deli dept, and my husband is a driver for AirProducts/copd services..he delivers oxygen mostly to older people but also some families that have preemies or children with breathing issues..any way enough about us...i am looking forward to chatting with some you you girls...ttyl

"Raising kids is part joy and part guerilla warfare" ~ Ed Asner

"If Evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?" ~ Milton Berle

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)