Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

topic for the week is

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2007 at 5:28 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 350 Total Views
funniest thing ur kids ever done. if you don't like this one give me an idea for next week
by on Mar. 4, 2007 at 5:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
myliferkids
by on Mar. 5, 2007 at 1:05 PM
Ok this was not really funny at the time but now that I look back on it  it kind of is. Here goes. My son who is now 4, 3 at the time decided he wanted to try to stuff a toy wheel from one of his hot wheels cars up his nose. He  did , It got stuck way up in there, we had to go to er. They got it out thank goodness. And now when you ask him why he did it he said because it would not go back on the car the right way so he had to put it some where.!!!!!  
felizkiley25
by Group Owner on Mar. 5, 2007 at 11:39 PM

Quoting myliferkids:

Ok this was not really funny at the time but now that I look back on it  it kind of is. Here goes. My son who is now 4, 3 at the time decided he wanted to try to stuff a toy wheel from one of his hot wheels cars up his nose. He  did , It got stuck way up in there, we had to go to er. They got it out thank goodness. And now when you ask him why he did it he said because it would not go back on the car the right way so he had to put it some where.!!!!!  

that was good one
cara84
by New Member on May. 2, 2007 at 11:42 AM
Thanks OK, my daughter who is 3 stock a marble up her nose. She walked up to me and pointed to her nose. I couldn't figure out what she was tyring to tell me, i thought maybe she had a bugger or something. When i realized what it was i freaked out but think god i was able to get it out myself,
i couldn't believe she did that. 
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)