Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fifty Shades of Grey.....Have you read it??

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 8:41 AM
  • 21 Replies
  • 525 Total Views
2 moms liked this

Have any of you ladies read these books??? OMG, The BEST trilogy I have EVER read! ;)

by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 8:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AnnaNonamus
by on May. 27, 2012 at 8:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Loved it, though the writing drove me batty. Book 2 was my favorite.
Stephanie4201
by New Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I just finished it an loved it an I'm on book 2 now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saralizabeth
by Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes the writing was not the greatest, but I LOVE the story. Can't wait for the movies and more books...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kimommy1012
by New Member on Aug. 2, 2012 at 1:01 AM

I haven't read them yet but everyone tells me I need to... payday is just 2 days away so maybe I'll splurge on myself. I also heard they are making a movie of the trilogy and that Ian Somerhaulder or however you spell his name from Vampire Diaries is supposed to play Christian Grey.

saralizabeth
by Member on Aug. 3, 2012 at 7:09 PM

They are a good summer read! The rights of the book was sold to be turned into a movie, but they haven't cast anyone yet, from what I have read. There are a few actors interested from what the 50 Shades FB page says! 

Quoting kimommy1012:

I haven't read them yet but everyone tells me I need to... payday is just 2 days away so maybe I'll splurge on myself. I also heard they are making a movie of the trilogy and that Ian Somerhaulder or however you spell his name from Vampire Diaries is supposed to play Christian Grey.

Stephanie4201
by New Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 3:27 AM
I'm on book 3 now an taking my time lol can't wait till they make the movie :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cutenessmom
by Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 10:24 AM

I have yet to read it yet.

sj3starz
by New Member on Sep. 1, 2012 at 8:13 PM

Not sure if I'd be able to watch the movie. The thought I have in my head is so much better. Besides half the book will be edited out because the US can't handle the BDSM scenes. :/ Tres sad. I have hardly any hope for a movie, unless the UK were to do it. 

Quoting saralizabeth:

They are a good summer read! The rights of the book was sold to be turned into a movie, but they haven't cast anyone yet, from what I have read. There are a few actors interested from what the 50 Shades FB page says! 

Quoting kimommy1012:

AndrewsMommy01
by Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 6:34 PM

I own them all and I LOVE them. Read them all in less than 3 weeks. Great books!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

yu001133shan02
by New Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 8:57 PM
Loved it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN