Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

mommyy 2 be

Posted by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 12:38 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 219 Total Views

hi my name is merisa and i live in hamtramck michigan i just moved here last summer and the only friends i have are basically my boyfriends which are all guys.. if anyone lives near me and would like to talk or hang out dont be afraid to comment or message back it would be great because im not having much luck on this site :)

by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 12:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
aseel1981
by New Member on May. 6, 2012 at 3:58 AM

Quoting MommyRisa:

hi my name is merisa and i live in hamtramck michigan i just moved here last summer and the only friends i have are basically my boyfriends which are all guys.. if anyone lives near me and would like to talk or hang out dont be afraid to comment or message back it would be great because im not having much luck on this site :)

Hello my name is Ezell i am mom to be in 10 days may due date may 15th 2012 first time mom i am going to have a baby boy , i work as Pharmacy Tech but currently i am not working ... i am looking to make new friends with moms and join group or play date and making friends for my son:) ...looking forward to hear from you ladies ... lets build up the group , so we all can go on play date ,or go out to lunch or coffee .... lets add each other as friends and share emails or phone number and we can set up a meeting or play date ...

Mom2B0512
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)