Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wanted: Friends

Posted by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 6:57 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 304 Total Views
Hey ladies!
I'm from Flint. I spent the last 3 years in Florida and absolutely loved it! My husband and I split up when I was down there and I really wanted to go back to school so I decided to move back for a few years to get my degree. So I am back now. I'm in burton. I left awesome weather and some awesome friends and I'm feeling really down about it. Theres nothing to do here and all of my friends are down south. Are there any moms in my area or even within a 30 minute drive? Poniac area isn't too far. I have three kids, 10, 6, 4. I will be 28 in a couple week. I love mom's nights out n things like that. Hate sitting at home! Let me know if theres anyone out there!
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 6:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
AliLeeAnn
by New Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 7:00 AM
I'm in a somewhat similar boat but I'm from Monroe. I'm 19, my little boy is about 5 weeks old and I had actually went to school in Florida last fall. Like you, I absolutely love it down there but I moved back home due to costs. Miss my friends terribly and the school even and when I moved here not even a month after I came home my boyfriend at the time and baby's father broke up with me. I'm here if you ever want to talk :) I can never find Michigan moms near me lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vnmw
by New Member on Sep. 29, 2012 at 8:55 AM

Hey girl! I'm In Detroit..but I have a friend in Burton so I'm out there once a month or so..If you'd like to exchange messages perhaps we ca hang out next time i'm in the area?

fostermommy12
by New Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 2:18 PM

Hey Ladies, I am in Kalamazoo Michigan. Not close but not far away!

Sunivondea
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 4:15 PM
Hey I'm about 45 min to an hour from you. Bay city. I have a 5 yro girl and an almost 4 yro boy. Also a 6 month girl.
I moved up here from grand rapids and have no friends in town.
I'm all for moms night outs. Lol. Our kiddos are similar in age.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)