Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I wanted to share and get some feed back.**EDIT**

Posted by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 6:10 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 324 Total Views

I am trying to get more bussiness for my photography. I have done a few photo shoots but I want to get the word out and get more people to come to me. So I made a flyer with some of my photos on it with my information and websites. I am hoping it will get me some more people and they will like what they see on my websites. So here is the flyer...it is very simple I didn't want to do too much with it just enough. So let me know what you think and if you saw this would you go check out the persons websites? BTW this is CM uploaded.

**EDIT**Here is the new one I made what do you think?

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 6:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
sj3starz
by New Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 8:54 PM

I like, but I wouldn't use 2 or 3 of the same photo shoot. I'm talking about the boy in the blue plaid and the other boy in the orange-ish red. It's not that I don't like the pictures, but having the same outfits just seems like you may not have enough experience to pick out different 9 different people/ourfits/ photoshoots. 

You should aim to have a better variety. 

:-) I hope this helps! 

BTW, what county(s) are you in or do you service?

AndrewsMommy01
by Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Thank you so much. This is just a rough draft lol. I was kind of ify about using the a few with the same people but I just loved them so much lol. I will be making some different ones with different pics I was just wondering what everyone thought about the look. I am in northen kent county but I am willing to travel if it is not too far. I love doing photos outside but I also have a small studio in my basement.

Quoting sj3starz:

I like, but I wouldn't use 2 or 3 of the same photo shoot. I'm talking about the boy in the blue plaid and the other boy in the orange-ish red. It's not that I don't like the pictures, but having the same outfits just seems like you may not have enough experience to pick out different 9 different people/ourfits/ photoshoots. 

sj3starz
by New Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Yeah that's a ways away! haha I'm in Oakland County. I'm always looking for independent photographers. I don't like going to studios most of the time. Idk, I'm weird about it. HAHA

Quoting AndrewsMommy01:

Thank you so much. This is just a rough draft lol. I was kind of ify about using the a few with the same people but I just loved them so much lol. I will be making some different ones with different pics I was just wondering what everyone thought about the look. I am in northen kent county but I am willing to travel if it is not too far. I love doing photos outside but I also have a small studio in my basement.

Quoting sj3starz:

AndrewsMommy01
by Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 11:02 PM

I know what you mean! I have a hard time finding someone who can get the photos I would like with myself and my family. I did a few myself in my studio that I have but I would love to get some outside I just don't have anyone to do it so of course I have a ton of my son and husband but none of me lol.

Quoting sj3starz:

Yeah that's a ways away! haha I'm in Oakland County. I'm always looking for independent photographers. I don't like going to studios most of the time. Idk, I'm weird about it. HAHA

Quoting AndrewsMommy01:

Quoting sj3starz:

AndrewsMommy01
by Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 7:07 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)