Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for Lansing Mommy's

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 12:13 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 273 Total Views

I'm looking for moms in the area, I'm hoping to make some friends. I live on the east side by hunter park. I have 1 boy (1 1/2 years old). I am 20, I like to cook and most forms of crafting. I'm married, and I'm a stay at home mom so my play date availability is verry open!

by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 12:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Polkadotted
by Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 7:16 PM

I'm about 35-40 minutes south, but we go to Impression 5 pretty often.

bjaishot92
by New Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Impression 5 is pretty close to my place, its just a short walk to there. 

djscinnabun
by Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 5:47 PM

My sister in law lives near Lansing, but we're only down to visit about once a year :/ I wish you luck in meeting other moms in your area though! 

bjaishot92
by New Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:41 PM

What town do you live in? Just wondering because I'm going to be staying with some family in Eaton Rapids for awhile, and they're also about 1/2 an hour south of Lansing. 

djscinnabun
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:48 PM

We live all the way up in National Mine, just outside Marquette. We visit my sister in law in St. John's when we're in the Lansing area.

Polkadotted
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:37 PM

We're close to Eaton Rapids

Quoting bjaishot92:

What town do you live in? Just wondering because I'm going to be staying with some family in Eaton Rapids for awhile, and they're also about 1/2 an hour south of Lansing. 

bjaishot92
by New Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 1:01 PM

well would you like to do a playdate sometime? my inlaws smoke inside so where i'm staying probably wouldn't be ideal.

Polkadotted
by Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:06 AM

We might be able to figure something out. I work full time so I'm limited and it's a busy time of year.  But if it stays warm enough like this we like the park there.  Usually the one with the wodden castle.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)