Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Grand Rapids/Coopersville/Comstock Park mommies out there

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:44 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 313 Total Views

I am living in comstock park right now but I am moving to Coopersville on August first .... I have my 8 year old son till the middle of August and I don't work and would like someone to hang with and have play dates with for my little man ... Is there anyone that wants to get together???

by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
lovedbymom
by on Sep. 17, 2014 at 7:12 PM
I live in Ravenna which is 7 miles from Coopersville. I am a SAHM with a 7 yr old boy.....I grew up in Comstock Park. Let me know if you would like to meet up some time.
Fftamandakay
by on Sep. 17, 2014 at 9:16 PM
I get my son back over Christmas break ... it would be nice to have someone close to his age to have play dates with ... maybe we can go sledding or something then go somewhere for hot chocolate since it will be winter :)

Quoting lovedbymom: I live in Ravenna which is 7 miles from Coopersville. I am a SAHM with a 7 yr old boy.....I grew up in Comstock Park. Let me know if you would like to meet up some time.
lovedbymom
by on Sep. 17, 2014 at 9:23 PM
That would be fun....we could always get together before that and meet and hangout....

Quoting Fftamandakay: I get my son back over Christmas break ... it would be nice to have someone close to his age to have play dates with ... maybe we can go sledding or something then go somewhere for hot chocolate since it will be winter :)

Quoting lovedbymom: I live in Ravenna which is 7 miles from Coopersville. I am a SAHM with a 7 yr old boy.....I grew up in Comstock Park. Let me know if you would like to meet up some time.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)