Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome Michigan Mom's, introduce yourself and what city you live in

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2007 at 3:49 PM
  • 281 Replies
  • 7311 Total Views

Hi, I am Nicole. I live in Monroe Michigan. I have 1 daughter. Her name is Mackenzie. She is almost 8 months. I have lived all over Michigan. I move a lot.
by on Aug. 28, 2007 at 3:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SusieQ103
by New Member on Aug. 29, 2007 at 11:30 PM
Hi, My name is Sue.  I  live in Brownstown and I have 2 children!
MommyBrooke78
by New Member on Aug. 30, 2007 at 3:25 AM
Hi. My name is Brooke. I live in  Ypsilanti w/ my husband and our two daughters. :)
Michele3boyz
by New Member on Sep. 1, 2007 at 7:56 PM
Hi I'm Michele I live in Newport (near Monroe ) and I have 3 boys 17 months ,6 1.2 and 10 1/2 . Message me if you wanna chat !!

Michele
allisonsmommy
by on Sep. 1, 2007 at 11:20 PM
My  name is Lisa! My husband and I live in Belleville. We have a little girl Allison who is almost 2years old! We are expecting our 2nd little girl Abigail here in a few weeks!!
Momma2Eliza
by on Sep. 11, 2007 at 5:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi i have a 22 month old little girl and i live in Monroe, michigan.
MommyBrooke78
by New Member on Sep. 14, 2007 at 11:58 AM
Lisa: I used to live in Belleville. That is where my DH & I found an apt & lived there for 2.5 yrs 'til we brought our house in Ypsilanti back in Oct 2001. We actually just so happen to find our house that we now live w/ our relator on that terribile day of Sept 11tth, but at the time we didn't know it, until the relator started getting calls by her husband, by the 3rd call we decided to put the rest of the tour at home and go home and see what's up. We were speechless when we turned on the TV. I had a barely 8 months old baby girl at the time and was terrified, esp when DH had to leave for work out in Livonia at the time.

In case you're curious, I lived off I-94 Service Drive and Belleville Rd. at one of the apartments, called Green Meadows behind the Belleville bowling alley, I forget the name of it. I'm wanting to say Visions, could be way off though.
milatesky
by on Sep. 18, 2007 at 8:47 AM
1 mom liked this
HI I am Michelle from Birch Run , Michigan and I have 3 children:
Alaina - 6 y/o
Emily - 3 y/o
and Brenton 1 y/o

Michelle Latesky
lilysmom0175
by on Sep. 18, 2007 at 8:50 AM
I'm Kelli SAHM to Lily who will be 1 in 2 weeks. We live in Vassar. I'm getting my haircut toay!! Yippee.it's only been a year.

Kelli W.
tazdvl
by New Member on Sep. 18, 2007 at 12:33 PM
Hi, my name is Alisa and I live in Bridgeport. I have 1 son, 1 daughter and 1 step daughter.

Alisa (39), DH (32), Dakota (16), Kim (11), Cheyenne (13 months)

NewMommyB
by on Sep. 18, 2007 at 1:47 PM
Hi ~ I'm Brittnae, i have one son - Hunter he is almost 1 year odl.  we live in Iron Mounta (YES I"M A YOOPER AND PROUD OF IT!!!)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)