Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome Michigan Mom's, introduce yourself and what city you live in

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi, I am Nicole. I live in Monroe Michigan. I have 1 daughter. Her name is Mackenzie. She is almost 8 months. I have lived all over Michigan. I move a lot.
by on Aug. 28, 2007 at 3:49 PM
Replies (271-279):
mommabauer
by New Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 1:11 PM
Hi. I am Bobbi. I am relocating to Holland. I am married and have three children. Olivia (8) David (5) and Abbagail (3)
Mom4life30
by New Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 9:51 PM

Hello, my name is Barbara I live in Bay City mi with my fiancé and our three kids.

DessC
by New Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 1:26 PM

My name is Dessely, I am a married mom of 3 in Rochester hills. My son is 11.5 my 2 girls are 6 & 3

Irish_Fox_Fyre
by New Member on May. 1, 2014 at 1:53 AM

Kristin, and I live in Kentwood Michigan!

Lizzylovie22
by on Jun. 28, 2014 at 11:36 AM
Hi there! My name is Elizabeth (Lizzy) and I am a newlywed and expecting. I'm 22 and grew up in Royal Oak, now I live in another state though but we are hoping to one day move back.
Lizzylovie22
by on Jun. 28, 2014 at 11:37 AM
Have you heard of Camp Wolverine? I used to go there in 5th and 6th grade with my school for outdoor education camp.

Quoting JleeB: I grew up, up north in a town called wolverine. lol I moved to the sate of Wyoming for a little over three years and then my hubby finished his masters degree, received a job offer in remus and we moved back I'm February.

Quoting Lindsey1112:Hi jessi welcome to MP lol where did u move from?
I have 3 kids a 6 almost 7 year old son and a 3 year old son and just had a baby girl in aug.

Quoting JleeB:

Hi Lindsey. I'm Jessi, wife and SAHM of a 1 year old little girl. We lrecently moved to Mount Pleasant and I have, unfortunately, not made any friends. If you would ever like to meet for a playdate or something let me know. I need a mommy friend!! lol :)

Quoting Lindsey1112:Hi I'm Lindsey, I live just outside Mt. Pleasant

JleeB
by Member on Jun. 28, 2014 at 12:17 PM
Heard of it?! It's in my town!! Lol I actually worked there at one point and our school went there for 5th grade camp, basketball camps, etc. It's a pretty cool camp with really cool staff.

Quoting Lizzylovie22: Have you heard of Camp Wolverine? I used to go there in 5th and 6th grade with my school for outdoor education camp.

Quoting JleeB: I grew up, up north in a town called wolverine. lol I moved to the sate of Wyoming for a little over three years and then my hubby finished his masters degree, received a job offer in remus and we moved back I'm February.

I have 3 kids a 6 almost 7 year old son and a 3 year old son and just had a baby girl in aug.

Quoting JleeB:

Hi Lindsey. I'm Jessi, wife and SAHM of a 1 year old little girl. We lrecently moved to Mount Pleasant and I have, unfortunately, not made any friends. If you would ever like to meet for a playdate or something let me know. I need a mommy friend!! lol :)

Lizzylovie22
by on Jun. 28, 2014 at 12:35 PM
Lol, how cool! It is really neat. I want to move back so our kids can experience the same thing.

Quoting JleeB: Heard of it?! It's in my town!! Lol I actually worked there at one point and our school went there for 5th grade camp, basketball camps, etc. It's a pretty cool camp with really cool staff.

Quoting Lizzylovie22: Have you heard of Camp Wolverine? I used to go there in 5th and 6th grade with my school for outdoor education camp.

Quoting JleeB:

rustyy85
by New Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 12:28 PM
I'm Rustyy(my nickname), I have two kids(boy is 8 and girl is 6), I live in Cedar Springs.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)