Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Make $20 Today - SUPER EASY!!

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2008 at 11:19 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 375 Total Views

Hi Mom's looking to make extra money!!

This is a really easy way to make extra cash. 

http://cash.zeropricetags.com/?REF=56268 

Essentially the way it works is you complete offers - just 2! ( realistically you'll need to spend about $5 to go "green" completing the 1 credit requirement.)  Once you go "Green" you can then have someone else complete the 1 credit offer requirement, and you get paid $40!! (over and over again!).

I want to make sure you understand - you only need to do this 1 time to become eligible to make $40 over and over.  This is not a system like CashCrate or others.  Most likely - you will only need to complete 2 offers and then you are done!

SO... If you go "green" for me - signing up and completing 1 credit's worth of offers - I will pay you $10.  You should be able to do this for less than $5 - which means you have NOTHING TO LOSE!

Here are some tips for going green.

1.  Register (be sure to click on the link below).  It will show you that your sponsor is samtam.

http://cash.zeropricetags.com/?REF=56268

2.  When registering select for your "gift" the $40 paypal payment.

3.  Once registration is complete - click on the "complete offers" tab. 

4.  When completing offers please take your time and be careful that you don't click on too many things.  Focus on the offers that offer 1/2 credits (.5) and credit you "instantly".  Many of these are available to your in  the $1 or $2 range.  If you focus on those that give you a 1/2 of a credit - you will only need to complete 2 offers - making it much easier to manage your account!

5.  When you are ready to complete an offer - please be sure to make note of the cancellation details for the offer you have completed.  (Many of them need to be cancelled within 7 days of completion)  My recommendation is to cut and paste the terms and conditions for cancellation into a seperate document). 

6.  Once you have completed an offer - save your confirmation from them.  I also like to keep the confirmation page open (not closing it or jumping to another screen) for at least 15 minutes.  (this is just my insurance policy to be sure that it registers) Even though they say that you will be credited "instantly", realistically it can take up to 24 hours for your account to show credit for the completion.  If for some reason you don't get credit after 24 hours, you will be able to dispute this online (which is why it is important to save the confirmation that you get!)

7.  After you have completed your offers (up to 1 credit) just continue to check back to your account through out the day to see if you have been credited yet.  Once you have 1 full credit - PM me and let me know that you have gone "Green".  Please be sure to send me your paypal account name and I will send you your $20 immediately. 

8.  Have your friends complete offers under your referral account and reap the rewards, making $40 each time one of them goes green.

9.  My recommendation is 72 hours after "going green" you cancel with the companies that you completed the offers with.  This will avoid you getting charged when the trial period is over.  (you don't want to forget to do this and get charged when the trial period has ended)

I know this is a long post and it might make the process seem complicated, but it really isn't.  I just wanted to be sure that you had all of the tools necessary to do this - without asking you to take the time to watch a video!.

If you have questions - feel free to send me a message - I monitor my account all day long!

Sam

by on Oct. 8, 2008 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN