Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Never Pay Full Price AGAIN FOR GROCERIES

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:12 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 102 Total Views

Are you still paying full price for your groceries? WHY?

We deliver for free to your home. Order on line with the ease of point and lick and in a few minutes your shopping is done. No need to bring the kids along, waiting in traffic, selecting your items, waiting again to be checked out and have your groceries packed. Next you have to lug the cart to your car, lift heavy groceries in your car only to have to do it again when you get home. Let the U.P.S. man deliver to your door for FREE. Why would you want to pay MORE for the exact same items? Isn't that rather foolish??? What am I missing here? On 27 exact items I saved on one order $44.41. That is on one order. Family of 4 saves $3,000 to $4,000 a year. We are less than any store you shop at including Walmart, Sam's Club, Cosco, box stores and super stores. We guarantee our low prices. If you find a lower price in a store flier or circular we doulbe the difference back to you. Do they do that where you shop?Do they ever thank you for shopping and send you a check twice a month for shopping there? They never will however we do. Share and introduce a few individuals to the savings and you will be rewarded in many many ways. Our prices will knock your socks of. You will be amazed. I'm sure you'll agree this  service is amazing. Contact me at Heartprints143@yahoo.com for additional and immediate response back to you. No obligation however it just makes good common sense to save your hard earned cash rather than sendint the store owner on an exotic vacation on your dime. Now you have the savings to take your family on that vacatioin.  Saving money on something as necessary as Groceries is the perfect way to cut costs. We save you dollaars not pennies.  I do not understand why you like paying full price for the same exact Brand and item. We carry all the Name Brands you buy on a regular basis. Call for complete explanation.  talk to you soon. You also save, no tax on the ones you usually pay tax for and it adds up very quickly. Share with others and receive additional income. Earn and save is the way to grocery shop. I'd be happy to answer all of your questions, no problem. This has been a blessing to me and may family. I'm putting the savings to good use and I'm sure you can too, a college fund, save for retirement, take and extra vacation each year. This is fun, I'm saving so much money and enjoying every minute of free delivery. You can too !!!

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)