Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

5 more days... work with 20 year old company

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:07 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 183 Total Views
Timing Can Be Everything In Life...Is This Your Time?

alarm clock Are You Tired of the Alarm Clock?

When you work at home there is no need for an alarm clock to wake you for work. We have many team members who have replaced their full-time incomes and who now use their alarm clocks to get up for their family or childrens' schedules and not a boss' schedule.

Working at home with our company we have many pieces that help us be successful Health Benefits Home Business Owners:

* Marketing Websites with E-Commerce Packages included
* Family Benefits
* Training Site & Community Forum
* Direct Deposit Available
* FREE Training
* Individual and Team Support

* You can get started for just $20 from now until the end of April (4/30/2012 ~ midnight CST) so, time is running out!

family on grass
Spend More Time With Your Family

If you would like to learn more about what we do and how we work from home, visit:

or Call Me at 888-496-4289 and I can answer any questions you might have before getting started.

You can also email me at:
rewardincome@yahoo.com

"There Is No Use Putting Off for Tomorrow, What You Can Do Today!"

If you are ready to get started give me a call at [AccountPhone] [AccountTollFreeNumber], or visit http://www.iboplus.com/melissaholt to enroll yourself online. click on "GET STARTED TODAY" and we'll get you into training right away!

Timing can be everything and for just $20 to start with our company and learn about how our supportive team is producing successful leaders, this is the best time for you!

Our Corporate Office
Easter basket
We work with many Providers who help our Members save on their Dental Care, Medical needs and other areas such a Pharmaceutical, Vision and Chiropractic.

LOOK UP PROVIDERS IN YOUR AREA

If your favorite dentist, or doctor is not a provider, let us know and we can have a Provider Representative in your area meet with them.

Our Compensation Plan
dollar sign

Learn more about how we earn our money and what we earn when we help enroll people in our Health Benefit Programs, or help others work at home.
Daily Pay
Residual Income
Fast Track Bonuses
Overrides
Car Program (Cadillac )

CBS News Report
teeth xray

Here is a report on the dental crisis going on in the U.S. 'CBS News" did a report on the number of people and families without dental coverage.

Watch this Special Report

Melissa Holt
Corporate Recruiter
888-496-4289
Seeking Serious Homeworkers We offer Daily pay & Household Benefits. Work PT or FT. No Cold calling. Full Training & Support Provided. freedomathometeam.com/melissaholt
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)