Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2007 at 9:11 AM
  • 206 Replies
  • 3983 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Hi all!

Before you begin posting, please introduce yourself.  Information to include in your introduction is:

Your name
Business Name or Company (ies) you are with
How long have you had your business
Type of product or service offered

Please do not post any business ads here.  WE will have an area for you to post your business ad for everyone to see.

by on Mar. 4, 2007 at 9:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
murf414
by on Mar. 4, 2007 at 9:54 AM
Hello, my name is D.J. Murphy and I will confess right up front I am a stay at home dad. After a so so run at starting a printing company www.franklinprintshoppe.com  (the company is running and making a profit, I am just not running it anymore) I am again entering the world of entrepreneurship. I am starting a business called Little Bear Gym www.littlebeargym.com, an independent child /parent interactive gym! Our company officially opens its doors April 2nd, 
I am proud to announce that we have our first (non family) customer. I cant wait to see how things turn out! 
higmommy
by on Mar. 6, 2007 at 12:01 AM
Hi my Name is Alicia Halfacre.  I am a decorating consultant with Home Interiors and Gifts.  I have been in business for two years.  I was in for a year then got of the business but I'm back in now and working hard to build my business back up.  I have a daughter named Astoria who is two. She helps me as my unofficial assistant. LOL At least she tries!  I offer great home decor products and an amazing hostess program!
LisaMommy
by on Mar. 6, 2007 at 1:58 AM
Hello
Lisa from Colorado
I am with
Work at Home
United-
We help others find safer alternatives for their homes and educate them about toxins in all the products they might be using.
I have worked with them since Sept. 2006
We offer Wellness Products that are affordable and chance for others to start their own business from home.
Lisa
Take the heatlhy home tour
http://wellnessfam.healthyhometour.com

tresully
by on Mar. 6, 2007 at 11:54 AM

Hello! My name is Shawn and I am a direct selling manager for lia sophia Jewelry. I have been doing this for over 2 years and LOVE it!!!

We offer high quality fashion jewelry all with a life time replacement gaurantee and a wonderful customer save plan! And the income is amazing!!!

shawnsullivan@charter.net
www.liasophia.com/shawn

Sharing the love of jewelry and the opportunity for financial freedom!

NO START UP COST!!!

Sabbygal
by on Mar. 6, 2007 at 9:31 PM
Hey ya'll!!  I'm a newbe to cafemom and a new mompreneur.  My name is Kelly and I started www.Telliegrams.com an online store featuring event favor boxes, unique event invitations, baby announcements, etc.   The site has only been up since November, but I haven't started a marketing campaign yet.  I'm still working out the details of the product mix and the site layout.  Check it out and let me know if you have any suggestions!

Thanks! 
bizlady
by on Mar. 9, 2007 at 7:49 AM
Hi my name is Loretta.

I am a Watkins Independent Associate. I recently started with Watkins and I'm super excited! Watkins has great gourmet food mixes including spices, sauces, dip mixes, beverages, etc. We also have great natural-based personal care products including soaps, lotions, etc., and there are the remedies and supplements, organic items, natural-based cleaners, etc., etc. Awesome consumables that make you want to order more and more, which is great for business! I especially like that I do not have to rely on home parties to have a successful business. It is just totally the right fit for me.

I am also a senior consultant for Mineral Girlz, which is a new company. I'm having great fun with my Mineral Girlz business. I am also a team leader for Stuff A Friend another fun business.

http://www.watkinsonline.com/larscott

http://www.mineralgirlz.com/members/allure

http://www.stuffafriend.biz/members/minihaha

RhondaWalton
by on Mar. 9, 2007 at 5:19 PM
My name is Rhonda Walton
My business name is; Roots in Country Design
I've been working from my home studio full time for one year..part time for 4 years.

I am a canvas and clay folk artist...but I also do the occasional wall mural or larger work.
Looking forward to meeting and exchanging ideas with everyone here :).
FleetingSunRae
by on Mar. 10, 2007 at 12:08 AM
Hi all, my name is J.J. and I am the owner of Big Bear Mountain Resort Rentals, Inc.  www.bigbear1.com We are a property management company that represents over 100 vacation homes, 35 permanent rentals and a 9 unit lakefront lodge. I purchased the company in Jul 2006 and had our second and last son in Nov 2006.
tracyswartz
by on Mar. 10, 2007 at 3:52 PM

Hello!  My name is Tracy Swartz.  I  have two children ages almost 6 (April 13th) and 8.

I have two businesses that I operate from home:

I create Gourd Art and have been doing that for about 3 years now.  I started marketing it on-line actively last year.  You can find some of that at: 

http://thedomesticgourdess.com.

And I just recently signed up with a Gourmet Candle Company and you can find out more about that at http://candlesrfun.com.

What I love is how both businesses compliment each other!  It gave me a totally new direction to take my Gourd Art.

Thanks and I look forward to getting to know more of you here!

Tracy

nikkib310
by on Mar. 11, 2007 at 11:00 PM
Hello! My Name is Nikki. I a new mom of a 5month year old. I also have two step-sons ages 10 & 9. I have been married for 3years now. I resigned my position when my daughter was born. I have always wanted to have my own business. I decided to start a meal delivery service business. I have been in business for 2months now.  Currently, It has been a slow start up but, I am being patient.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN