Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

POST YOUR BUSINESS ADS HERE ONLY!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2007 at 9:17 AM
  • 1124 Replies
  • 18511 Total Views
3 moms liked this

Ladies;

This is your spot light.  Post your Business Ads here. Keep It Simple Sister. Remember to upload your banner or product picture.

Please do not post your ad in as a new topic. I will be deleted.

by on Mar. 4, 2007 at 9:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
higmommy
by on Mar. 6, 2007 at 12:05 AM
1 mom liked this

This month you can become a Home Interiors Decorating Consultant for only $99!!!

This investment includes:

• A designer case retailed at $149 (you choose from one of 6 prints and pair it with one of 3 designer cases)
  • Frame-It: a revolutionary patent-pending tool which allows you to design custom framed art valued at $35
  • Party Training DVD
  • Hostess Benefits Brochures
  • Order Forms
  • Hostess Envelopes
  • Consultant Guide
  • Party Flip Cards
  • DesignIt
  • Seasonal Catalogs
  • Art & Accessory Guide
  • Half-Day New Consultant Training taught by a Unit Director
  • Opportunity Brochures

As a consultant you will have the opportunity to earn your own mustang, diamonds, free trips, and much more! You can design the career of your dreams ask me for more details by sending me a message or e-mailing me at aliciasinteriors@hotmail.com

LisaMommy
by on Mar. 6, 2007 at 1:52 AM

You may not work with me yet, but I might just be the person to turn your life around in a big big way.

Here's how...

One of the largest direct response online marketing groups flew my team to Texas to put the finishing touches on a new project we are all super excited about.

What they want us to do is help them prepare a team that could handle 100,000 to 300,000 leads a month when they start running the nationwide ads. I have decided to do it and you can benefit with me.

Here's what they want us to do....

"Simply verify mailing addresses of people who have requested 'free product intro packs' from the
company we are affiliated with."

Sounds simple?

So, to get everything started I need 25 dedicated people willing to help me build, train and set-up a team that could handle all those leads from the Free Products Intro Packs they will give away.

In return those first 25 will have the entire organization under them (practically the whole company). So, what I am about to say next will probably scare some of you away - actually that's good because I really can't waste time with people who don't think and believe big!

The first 25 or so will earn no less than $100,000 a month once we give the OK for this company to start launching their advertising around the nation. I know it sounds like hype, but the people that we are working with are already big wigs in this company and have been making this kind of money.

The prediction for the right people, with our lead sources to start with and this companies resources, the 25 front-runners I select will all be earning monthly six-figure incomes within 12 to 18 months!

So if this sounds like something that might interest you, I highly recommend that you contact me or simply apply with the link below to see how it all works for yourself!

You can also see my official launch site for more details:

www.MaxGreenOnline.com/work-with-lisa.html 

...I am taking applications first come, first served and not everyone will be chosen.

I'll be happy to speak with you personally.

Best Regards,

Lisa M.
Shaklee Independent Distributor

P.S. We also have a few spots left for industry leaders currently earning $5000 a month or more in a business,
who would like to fly down to the companies home office and meet the founders and just get a good feel for how
big this is going to be. This Monday is the deadline, so we need to hear from you ASAP. Fully paid for of course!

"Opportunities don't go away, they just go to other people"

joyfulalways
by on Mar. 6, 2007 at 6:04 PM

How would you like to be a part of a company that is well known, an easy seller, and provides a lifetime guarantee on their product?Right now you can and even better it won't break your bank to do so.I started with Tupperware in September and can honestly say it has been the most FUN and Successful business for me.What makes it so fun and Successful?
  •   Tupperware is an easy seller, people love the product because Tupperware is a name you can trust and it is affordable!
  •   Be a part of a team that is inspiring, exciting and provides a support base that can't be beat. I truly believe one of the keys to success in a party business is to have an upline that is supportive, helpful and keeps you going!
  •   Tupperware provides easy ways to make minimums and awesome incentives for consultants
  •   Right now you can start you own career with Tupperware for only $59.99 or earn your kit for FREE with a party of $250 in sales.
  •   When you start your career with Tupperware you can earn a 3-pc fridgesmart set for only $10! Free when joining my team I will refund you $10.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to find a business that is established and a big seller! Contact me for more details! I would love for you to join me on my exciting and fun team!carissa@tupmom.comhttp://www.tupmom.com
melamoma
by on Mar. 7, 2007 at 10:44 PM
  Only 14.95 to start your own business! No selling, stocking, or delivering of products. Totally risk-free! Set your own hours and work with your children by your side.

I am partnered with a company that has been in business for 21 years and has recieved many awards for its successes and business ethics. This is a totally legitimate way to earn a great income. Don't pass up an opportunity to change your life and reach your goals.

http://www.imaginebalance.com/YM54155
mom-with-3kids
by on Mar. 8, 2007 at 4:57 PM
I used to buying leads and chasing people for my MLM business and wasted a lot of money and time. Now I found a lead generation system that brings me free, laser trageted leads.

You might want to take a look at this free email series Mike Dillard put up... It's good stuff.

http://www.mlmleadmanual.com

bcerbie
by on Mar. 8, 2007 at 7:26 PM
Dugan's Travels seeks additional home-based agents from across the United States and Canada. No experience, we will train you at your pace!

For more information, check out http://www.travelathome.com

Barb Cerbie
Manager & Training Coordinator Dugan's Travels
http://www.duganstravels.com
http://www.travelathome.com
bizlady
by on Mar. 9, 2007 at 7:36 AM
Hi all,

I'd like to introduce Watkins. What do I like about Watkins?

Flexibility
No minimum purchases
No quotas
Consumable products (for repeat orders)
Quality Products
100% Money Back Guarantee
Gourmet Foods
Natural-Based Personal Care
Natural-Based Remedies & Supplements
Natural-Based Home Care
Organic Products
Home Parties are Optional
Great Training and Business Tools
Company handles sales tax

Have a sweet tooth?
Try some of the dessert & frosting mixes like, vanilla, lemon, butterscotch, coconut, etc.

Like hot sauce?
Why not try Watkins Inferno Sauce, Calypso Hot Pepper Sauce, or Jalapeno Hot Pepper Sauce.

Thirsty? Try Watkins Chai, Chai Latte, Soynilla, Organic Coffee, Cocoa mix, or Tea.

Is the cold weather getting to your skin and hair?
Try Watkins Natural Shea Butters, Ultra-Rich Hand Cream, Hand & Body Lotions, All-Natural Body Oils, Dry Oil Body Mists, All-Natural Hand & Cuticle Salves, Peppermint Foot Care, Shampoo, Conditioner, Soaps, Lip Balm, Aluminum-Free Deodorant or a Watkins Sampler of these great products.

Looking for quality products and supplements for what ails you? Check out Watkins remedies and supplements section, including the Weight Management System, Mood Plus, Brain Plus, etc.

Want to get rid of those toxic home care products? Try Watkins room fresheners, candle, cleaning products, and laundry products.

To shop visit http://www.watkinsonline/larscott

To learn how you can join Watkins and get a discount on these everyday products please visit my informational site at http://www.FunTeamBiz.com

Independent Watkins Associate 

You may also like TUPPERWARE. I am also a Tupperware consultant. You can shop online at http://my2.tupperware.com/arscott. Start your new career today!
caham
by on Mar. 9, 2007 at 5:44 PM

Enjoy Real Life With Style
Join a company that recognizes, rewards and rejoices in maintaining family balance. Best of all, you'll be experiencing it with other women - just like YOU - who have empowered themselves to make a difference in their lives!!

We invite you to join one of the FASTEST growing party plan companies and enjoy representing an outstanding line of home decorative products that have been expertly chosen to reflect EXACTLY what women want.

Start for FREE!  Your FREE kit includes $450 in product (real product not sample size) and all the paper business supplies you need to get started!

The opportuntiy to earn $3540 in cash and prizes in the first 120 days!

Sell beautiful home decorating products!

Enjoy unsurpassed support and unbelievable rewards!

At Home America is a company that puts God first, family second, and At Home America third.  We believe we can change the world, one heart, one home, one family at a time.

Please visit my website:
www.athome.com/christinecunningham

Feel free to email me, I am more than happy to share this opportunity with everyone! caham-98@hotmail.com

tracyswartz
by on Mar. 10, 2007 at 4:15 PM

Have you been looking for a unique one of a kind gift?  Or are you a collector of beautiful and unusual items?  Have I got a place for you to check into!

http://www.thedomesticgourdess.com

You will find an assortment of hand-crafted Gourd Art items!  And coming soon, Gourdacious Candle Holders!  Each candle holder will arrive with a wonderfully scented Gourmet Soy/Veg 2.5 oz. votive!  
Shipping is free on all gourd items!

Are you looking for a low cost, easy and fun home-based business?  Do you like scented candles? 

I'm looking for motivated self-starters who have a big dream burning inside!  To find out more about my Gourmet Soy/Veg Candle company please visit: 
http://candlesrfun.com.

Have a Wonder-Filled day!

Tracy

lijess
by on Mar. 11, 2007 at 12:09 PM

This is something that my husband found and he's doing great. At first he told me about it and I thought to myself "Ok sure another idea that he'll forget about , But I will tell you one thing if he dosen't stay with this. I'm going to keep on , We started this on Thursday march 1st and already signed up 16 people, He's laid off so he doe's it all day my son is off of the street and doing this and I do it when ever I get  a chance. So if you are interested check it out. I really thought that it was B.S. but to tell you the truth I have no regrets .. Jess (www.lavishlife4u.com )

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)