Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cl

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 12:10 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 65 Total Views
I have found a wonderful NEW company.  The company is called The Clever Container Company.  http://www.clevercontainer/.  I am really thrilled my kit arrived and the items are fantastic.  Practical, unique and economical.  We have been in business for over 2 years now.  It is growing steadily, but there are still some states that have no consultants yet.  I was the first in PA, there are now 2 in PA.  The company conducts classes to help people become organized.  Closets, pantry, office, kids rooms and more.  The products are wonderful and inexpensive.  The hostess plan is generous and I am very excited to be a part of a ground floor opportunity and even more excited to have the chance to offer this to others.  The compensation plan is good and there is tons of room for growth to leadership.  I have 20+ years of experience in the Party Plan industry.  I went back to work a traditional full time job 2 years ago and I hate it.  I want to go back to working full time as a consultant again.  I miss working from home, doing parties and working with a team. 

My catalogs have arrived and I am starting to send them out Tuesday.  I am looking forward to sharing with the group.  Please let me know if you would like a catalog or more info about Clever Container.
Send me your name, e-mail address, physical address & phone number.  I would love to ask anyone who views the catalog their opinions and impressions of this new company.

Thanks  Geri Berger
by on May. 24, 2009 at 12:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)