Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

some one help me

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:45 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 308 Total Views

i tired every thing i jsut want one more and it so hard im open to some go adivice on now we can get pg it was a false postive the first time help me pleaseboy kissing mom

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
jenkinswife2011
by New Member on Apr. 5, 2011 at 3:53 PM

I understand somewhat how you feel. I've felt pregnant before but 3 test came back negative then i got my period the next day. it hurted alot to know i wasn't pregnant. my husband and i are still trying if I'm not pregnant this time i'm going to try having sex on the exact days i'm fertile and ovulating. also there is a book that alot of women have gien credit to that helped them even when the doctor told them they were infertle if your interested let me know. Als have you been eating healthy and resting and making sure you don't stress? I suggest eating all organic foods from whole foods store and taking prenatal vitamins even if your not pregnant yet just to make sure we get all the insides staright and baby can be healthy. And most importantly pray because prayer changes things and our Heavenly Father hears them. I will pray for you as well. Be blessed and remember Jesus loves you.hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)