Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce Yourself Here !!!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:26 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 340 Total Views

1.Please tell us about yourself?
2.Do you have children and are they Pagan as well?
3.How did you come to your chosen path?
4.How long have you been practicing?
5. Are you Solitary-or do you work with a Coven?
6. What are you hoping to get out of this group?
7.Where do you live?
*( Not your home ADDRESS, just your State only)?

***Copy and Paste answers to your reply please, thanks!***

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Cutenessmom
by Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 7:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Keep it short one child look on my  home page :)

JunoGoddess
by New Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 5:32 PM

1.Please tell us about yourself? i am an electic pagan mom of 3 gorgeous children. they are my entire life ...
2.Do you have children and are they Pagan as well? Of my 3 babies , one found his comfort is in christianity , iam so proud he picked his own path! And goes into it with love and light! My other 2 haven't decided fully yet... it took till my eldest was 18 b4 he decided...
3.How did you come to your chosen path? actually, the priest at the catholic church i went to, he was an amazing man... and i will always look up to that man...
4.How long have you been practicing?almost 25 years...
5. Are you Solitary-or do you work with a Coven? solitary
6. What are you hoping to get out of this group? support .
7.Where do you live? wisconsin

Jessimun
by Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:02 PM

1.Please tell us about yourself? I'm a 31 year old mother of one
2.Do you have children and are they Pagan as well? yes one boy age 10 and no hes not only because hes 10 and i want him to have a strong faith base before he decides if he wants to change religions
3.How did you come to your chosen path? Friends
4.How long have you been practicing? um... since i was 17
5. Are you Solitary-or do you work with a Coven? mostly solitary, occasionally i work with my friend's
6. What are you hoping to get out of this group? camaraderie and to expand my belief system
7.Where do you live? Michigan

Cabela223
by New Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 12:23 PM

Hi!  
1-I'm trying to get pregnant with my second child, first with my husband. I'm 25 and he is 27.  I'm fairly new to this.  I'm not pagan.  I'm christian with a very open mind.
2-I have one daughter whom I gave up for adoption when she was born.  Trying to conceive my second.
3-I have dabbled in Tarot lately, as a way to get insight on myself.  
4-Not long, lol
5-Solitary
6-Mainly just insight
7-Utah, United States 

Anagalia022
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:54 PM

Merry Meet Ladies,

I am a mother of 2 son's they are 17 years a part in age things happen. I have 2 Grandchildren. I am a stay at home mom. My late Mother is a Witch. She started teaching me witchcraft at the age of 6 years old. We were never raised going to Church. I was born from a Witch my (late Mother). I have practiced off and on all my 52 years of life. I would like to learn the new ways of witchcraft.  I only know the old ways. I would like to learn Kitchen Witch.  I am a  Eclectic Solitary Witch.   I feel that my path is changing not sure. Just feels this way.

My late Grandmother is a Witch she read the Bible did  attend Church. I guess you call her a Christian Witch. I really don't know.  When my late Grandmother was elderly she started attending Church. My late Grandmother taught my late Mother witchcraft.  My late Great Grandmother taught my late  Grandmother witchcraft it goes on and on so far back on my late Mother's side of the family. I want to Thank you for letting me join your group :)

Blessed Be!

pagan 2

rnmom4lif
by New Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 3:16 AM

Quoting witch_e_woman:

1.Please tell us about yourself? im 29 and i work as a nurse at a local hospital and help run my husbands pressurewashing bussiness. i love to meditate,read and watch tv. i love nature, camping and spending time at the beach. i love the water, swimming and anything that goes along with it!
2.Do you have children and are they Pagan as well? yes i have 2 boys. when i teach my children about religion i share with them what i believe as well as what others might believe. i will let them chose thier path for themselves. as it is now- my oldest is 11 and he tends to lean more towards christianity. my youngest is 4 but hes more interested in paganism and likes when i teach him new thing sabout my path.
3.How did you come to your chosen path? well i was raised luthern but it never made any sense to me. when i was in college we had to pick a religious class to take and i took a class on islam. i knew this wasnt the right path for my either but this prompted me to start searching and when i found paganism i knew my search was over. (although im still working on where exactly i fit into the thick of things)
4.How long have you been practicing? almost 3 years
5. Are you Solitary-or do you work with a Coven? solitary
6. What are you hoping to get out of this group? just to be able to talk to and learn from other like-minded people.
7.Where do you live?
*( Not your home ADDRESS, just your State only)?  florida

***Copy and Paste answers to your reply please, thanks!***

BandiaAislinn
by New Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 11:19 AM

1.Please tell us about yourself?

My name is Aislinn (Gaelic spelling, pronounced Ashlinn, means Vision). I'm 30 years old. A stay at home mother of two children on the autism spectrum, ages 4 and allllmost 3. I'm also a military wife.

2.Do you have children and are they Pagan as well?

I kind of answered this question in the last... yes, 2. We are a mixed faith family (Daddy is Christian) so we are raising our children to see both faiths equally (they go to church with Daddy, but also do pagan activities with me) and letting them grow and encouraging them to find their own path.

3.How did you come to your chosen path?

I was raised mennonite. Wicca always interested me, but because of my upbringing, it took me a long time to get past the fear and actually look into it. When I did, I knew I'd come home =)

4.How long have you been practicing?

About 2 years. I know I still have a LOT to learn, especially since I've been mostly on my very own.

5. Are you Solitary-or do you work with a Coven?

I've been solitary, but wish I had a Coven.

6. What are you hoping to get out of this group?

Friendship! Fellow pagans with whom to talk will be very nice... I've been completely alone for most of the past 2 years!

7.Where do you live?

IL

sapphyre_rose
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:00 PM
I am a mom of 2, I am solitary eclectic witch. My son is 12 yrs old and lives with his father and my soon to be ex husband. I have a 10 month old daughter with my now boyfriend of three years, we live in las vegas . I just started to practice again because I took time off after my grandma died in 1998. Neither of my kids are pagans. I am
hoping to learn more and meet new people.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)