Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Everyone, Please Read....

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2011 at 12:42 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 625 Total Views
3 moms liked this

I have been getting some complaints about certain topics in this group.  Please read the following and reply when you read it.

In the past, we have had several controversial "stars" on the show.  The ones we all "love to hate", the "scary" ones who could not dance but stayed longer than they should have, and the reality stars who people said they "were not stars".  I have let this all go on too long.  We are all adults here, and we should act like it.  I have a few rules for the group now.  Please abide by them, or I will be sending warnings and then I will remove you from the group.

RULES....

1 - PLEASE respect other's opinions on the stars.  They were chosen for a reason, and they are well known for whatever they do, and they bring in viewers.

2 - PLEASE watch the language.  NO CUSSING OR SWEARING.  It offends me and others in the group.  I will be sending warnings for language in the future.

3 - NO bashing any star.  Whether it is Chaz, Bristol Palin, Kate Gosselin, Master P, Steve O.....they are sticking their neck out and going out of their comfort zone.  How many of us would get in front of the camera like this, week after week and possibly make a fool out of ourselves?  They do deserve some respect.  It is okay if you don't like them, but if another mom does, please respect that.  You can reply to a post and voice your opinion without going overboard.

4 - Please respect everyone's opinions on the Pros.  We all have our favorites, and we should respect other's opinions if they don't like who we like.  Same as above, you can voice your opinion if you don't like the same pro, but do it respectfully.

5 - ........this is all I can think of at the moment, with a 5 yr old hovering over me.  I may come back and add a few more comments.  If any of you have any suggestions or comments, please feel free to leave them here, or send me a PM.

Thank you all for making this group a wonderful group.  I hope it continues to be a great one, and only gets better from here.

by on Oct. 26, 2011 at 12:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cat216
by on Oct. 26, 2011 at 7:40 PM

Sounds like a good idea. It is so easy to get wrapped up in drama.  To each his own.

Wolffie
by Bronze Member on Oct. 31, 2011 at 4:40 PM

Read and agree.

atlmom2
by Bronze Member on Oct. 31, 2011 at 5:59 PM

I will abide but I think there is too many whiners who can't take the heat in message boards.  Oh well. 

wissotamum
by on Oct. 31, 2011 at 11:40 PM

Got it.

GraceHudson
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:28 AM
agree

lrose57
by on May. 10, 2012 at 8:50 AM
1 mom liked this

okie dokie...

Cheryl455
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 10:41 AM

sounds good.

Shelley83
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 2:39 PM

read them

Maggie.ames
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 11:05 AM

I agree...

iHay
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:31 AM
Got it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN