Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Freestyle

Posted by on May. 16, 2012 at 11:07 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 161 Total Views

I hope they are really good this year.  I feel that in the past few seasons they have not been as good as some in earlier seasons.  William and Donald should really be able to do some crazy things. 

Come join me at The Duggars Debate, The Good, The Bad and the Ugly

by on May. 16, 2012 at 11:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Noahsmama1206
by Head Admin on May. 16, 2012 at 6:46 PM
I hope so although I would have rather seen Maria and Derek than Donald and Peta
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lrose57
by on May. 17, 2012 at 8:50 AM

Katherine is going to have to go way out of her comfort zone to do well in the freestyle...Donald will be a hoot and the drool factor will have to be in place....for William ( a soap opera type freestyle...)

PestPatti
by on May. 21, 2012 at 9:16 PM

Williams was predictable, shake your ass and make the girls scream.  Katherine's was ok.   But I would have to say Donald and Peta put on a show.   Nice color scheme, and the cheeseheads in the audience...

atlmom2
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Donald blew the freestyle out of the water. Katherines was just any old good dance. William's should have been more flashy and added more. 

Alyssasmommy412
by Bronze Member on May. 22, 2012 at 7:30 PM

Donalds was definitely the best, Katherines was nothing special just a regular dance and as Len said all William did was shake his butt which someone already said was just predictable. I really didn't want Derek to go far but he always did have good freestyles.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)