Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spoilers....Going home is...............

Week 10 - Kelly & Val

Week 9 - Apolo & Karina

Emmitt & Cheryl

Week 8 - Kirstie & Maks

Gilles & Peta           

Week 7 - no elimination

Week 6 - Sabrina & Louis

Week 5 - no elimination 

Week 4 - Bristol & Mark

Week 3 - Drew & Anna

Helio & Chelsea

Week 2 - Joey & Kym

Week 1 - Pamela & Tristan

by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 7:59 PM
Replies (51-60):
Noahsmama1206
by Head Admin on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:43 PM

I really want Tony to win! He really deserves it! Shawn and Derek are good, but they have both won. Tony deserves it the most. And Melissa is doing great!

So glad Gilles is gone! I hated to see Kirstie go because I love her and Maks together, but it was her time.

Gilles was a good dancer, but got so tired of his over doing it. He was really starting to annoy me.

Quoting atlmom2:

I agree

Quoting wissotamum:

Quoting PestPatti:

Quoting Wolffie:

I'd love to see Tony win. He deserves a win after being saddled with Kate Gosselin.

Yep he doesnt have a Mirror Ball, neither does his partner.  It would be good.   Refreshing.

Tony just seems so grateful and joyful this season.  He's working hard and supporting his partner.  He doesn't take a fit, coordinated 'star' for granted the way some of the pros do.  I would love for Tony to win. 

wissotamum
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Awww, I liked Gilles. He worked hard and was very good. I think Emmit should have gone before Gilles. He's just not as engaging to watch. I think he's a judges favorite (as well as Cheryl), so they get scored higher than they should.

Quoting Noahsmama1206:

I really want Tony to win! He really deserves it! Shawn and Derek are good, but they have both won. Tony deserves it the most. And Melissa is doing great!

So glad Gilles is gone! I hated to see Kirstie go because I love her and Maks together, but it was her time.

Gilles was a good dancer, but got so tired of his over doing it. He was really starting to annoy me.

Quoting atlmom2:

I agree

Quoting wissotamum:

Quoting PestPatti:

Quoting Wolffie:

I'd love to see Tony win. He deserves a win after being saddled with Kate Gosselin.

Yep he doesnt have a Mirror Ball, neither does his partner.  It would be good.   Refreshing.

Tony just seems so grateful and joyful this season.  He's working hard and supporting his partner.  He doesn't take a fit, coordinated 'star' for granted the way some of the pros do.  I would love for Tony to win. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
silverlb
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:23 AM
I miss Gilles already....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Journey311
by Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:36 AM

I agree with you about Emmit.  I keep waiting for him to "wow" me because he's a past winner, and it just hasn't happened.  To me it's obvious he's a judges' and producers' favorite.  At this point, I'm really pulling for Melissa and Tony!

Quoting wissotamum:

Awww, I liked Gilles. He worked hard and was very good. I think Emmit should have gone before Gilles. He's just not as engaging to watch. I think he's a judges favorite (as well as Cheryl), so they get scored higher than they should.

2kids19yrsapart
by Group Owner on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I am sad to see Apolo go.  He was better than Emmitt and Kelly.  He should have been in the finals!

2kids19yrsapart
by Group Owner on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Glad Emmitt is gone, but Kelly should have gone with him.  Apolo was better than she was.

atlmom2
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Ugh, Emmitt and Kelly should have left. Go Melissa and Tony.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wolffie
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:39 PM
I agree. Kelly should have gone home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PestPatti
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:52 PM

GO  Melissa..   

newmommy430
by Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:02 PM
It's all women celebrities now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN