Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spoilers....Going home is...............

Week 10 - Kelly & Val

Week 9 - Apolo & Karina

Emmitt & Cheryl

Week 8 - Kirstie & Maks

Gilles & Peta           

Week 7 - no elimination

Week 6 - Sabrina & Louis

Week 5 - no elimination 

Week 4 - Bristol & Mark

Week 3 - Drew & Anna

Helio & Chelsea

Week 2 - Joey & Kym

Week 1 - Pamela & Tristan

by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 7:59 PM
Replies (21-30):
silverlb
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 9:15 PM
THANK GOODNESS! That girl has no personality and very little ability. At least Kirstie gives it her all and I hope she survives another week....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JrSmOm2005
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 9:47 PM
Ding dong Bristols gone!!!
2kids19yrsapart
by Group Owner on Nov. 4, 2012 at 5:55 PM

Again, one of the better ones went home before one of the worse ones.  Kirstie and Kelly have had worse scores the past few weeks, and Sabrina goes home after a perfect score.  Still proves people vote for their favorites, no matter how bad they are.  Well, that is why Bristol stayed so long.  People like her and voted for her.  I vote for the best dances, then maybe throw a vote or two (but no more than 2) to my favorite.

atlmom2
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2012 at 6:10 PM
Sad, sad, sad. Sabrina got all my votes. Judges scores should count for more. Public is too stupid at this point in the game. A perfect score and she goes home?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Noahsmama1206
by Head Admin on Nov. 4, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Everyone has a different definition of what makes a good dance. For some it may not be a matter of technical skills. Some may feel that the entertainment value makes a good dance. A lot of stars who were not technically good (in the past) but were entertaining and fun to watch have stuck around past their time (technically).

I like Kirstie and Kelly. I think Kirstie is entertaining. And she is 61! I bet if she were in her 20's and competing, she would be way better than all the current competitors. I love the Chemistry b.t Kelly and Val. And, for me it makes them fun to watch even if she is not technically the best dancer. I will keep voting for them bc they make me want to keep watching the show every week.

Everyone feels different about the dances and what they get out of them and everyone is entitled to vote for whomever they like even if they are not the best. I personally can't vote for someone I don't like even if they are the best dancer. Take Gilles for example, the guy bugs me to no end. He is a good dancer...but don't want to see him dance any more so Im not voting for him.

Every week Brooke keeps reminding us....vote for your favorite! Well that is the basis of the show. Vote for your favorite and that is what people do. In an all-star season they are all really good.

So vote for my favorite I will and when (if ) they are gone, I won't vote anymore. But, of course I will keep watching. Its just a show and I'm not a sore loser. I love DWTS. HAHA!!

Noahsmama1206
by Head Admin on Nov. 4, 2012 at 6:18 PM

I didn't vote for her. And, I really don't think that makes me stupid. Don't appreciate being called stupid for not voting for someone on a dancing show.Seriously? Stupid. Whatever!

2kids19yrsapart
by Group Owner on Nov. 4, 2012 at 6:22 PM

That is the thing.  People vote for FAVORITES....then when people like Bristol Palin or Kate Gosselin stick around longer than they should, other people complain, but yet, they were voting for their favorites, even though others may not have liked them.  We just have to keep voting for who we want to see dance again, and hope the DWTS Gods keep our favorites around longer, and we need to stop complaining.  I do complain, but I do hate to see great dancers go home early and others stick around.  C'est la vie!

2kids19yrsapart
by Group Owner on Nov. 4, 2012 at 6:25 PM

I agree, judges scores should count for more, but I don't think the public is stupid.  Most probably thought she got a good score and didn't need the extra votes, so they voted more for the lower scoring favorites to keep them in.

Quoting atlmom2:

Sad, sad, sad. Sabrina got all my votes. Judges scores should count for more. Public is too stupid at this point in the game. A perfect score and she goes home?

atlmom2
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2012 at 6:25 PM
They are losings viewership. Seeing it on other boards, people have had it. I am getting that way myself. Not fun to see a top scorer go home. Even a middle score I can deal with.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atlmom2
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2012 at 6:26 PM
Sorry but that is just what I meant.

Quoting 2kids19yrsapart:

I agree, judges scores should count for more, but I don't think the public is stupid.  Most probably thought she got a good score and didn't need the extra votes, so they voted more for the lower scoring favorites to keep them in.

Quoting atlmom2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN