Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spoilers....Going home is...............

Week 10 - Kelly & Val

Week 9 - Apolo & Karina

Emmitt & Cheryl

Week 8 - Kirstie & Maks

Gilles & Peta           

Week 7 - no elimination

Week 6 - Sabrina & Louis

Week 5 - no elimination 

Week 4 - Bristol & Mark

Week 3 - Drew & Anna

Helio & Chelsea

Week 2 - Joey & Kym

Week 1 - Pamela & Tristan

by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 7:59 PM
Replies (41-50):
atlmom2
by Bronze Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 2:26 PM
Shawn and Derek can leave. I voted for Gilles. Everyone I vote for is either eliminated or in the bottom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2kids19yrsapart
by Group Owner on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:54 PM

LOL If everyone you vote for gets eliminated, and you want Shawn to leave, maybe you need to vote for them... (sorry, just trying to make a joke)  I hate feeling like that.  When I vote for someone, and they go home, then I vote for someone else, and they go home, I feel like I am a jinx and stop voting all together.  I do hope you find someone you like a little to vote for.

Quoting atlmom2:

Shawn and Derek can leave. I voted for Gilles. Everyone I vote for is either eliminated or in the bottom.

Wolffie
by Bronze Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:58 PM
2 moms liked this
I'd love to see Tony win. He deserves a win after being saddled with Kate Gosselin.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PestPatti
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:10 PM

Quoting atlmom2:

Yeah they can definately go.. They seem a tad bit arrogant.  

PestPatti
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:11 PM

Quoting Wolffie:

I'd love to see Tony win. He deserves a win after being saddled with Kate Gosselin.

Yep he doesnt have a Mirror Ball, neither does his partner.  It would be good.   Refreshing.

Journey311
by Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:13 PM

Quoting Wolffie:

Me too!  He's one of my favorite pros, and it sucks that every season he's stuck with a partner that doesn't do very well.  I think it would be great for a pro and star who hasn't won to win, and they're the only ones left without a mirror ball.  I didn't watch last night, but is next week a double elimination too?

Wolffie
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:43 AM
Yes, it is.

Quoting Journey311:

Quoting Wolffie:

Me too!  He's one of my favorite pros, and it sucks that every season he's stuck with a partner that doesn't do very well.  I think it would be great for a pro and star who hasn't won to win, and they're the only ones left without a mirror ball.  I didn't watch last night, but is next week a double elimination too?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iHay
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:39 PM
Im glad kirstie went home she didnt seem like she was even trying anymore just counting on her fans. I was hoping gilles would stay though, and i agree shawn and derek are getting a tad arrogant. Still love their dancing but... And derek is my fav pro too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wissotamum
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Quoting PestPatti:

Quoting Wolffie:

Yep he doesnt have a Mirror Ball, neither does his partner.  It would be good.   Refreshing.

Tony just seems so grateful and joyful this season.  He's working hard and supporting his partner.  He doesn't take a fit, coordinated 'star' for granted the way some of the pros do.  I would love for Tony to win. 

atlmom2
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:14 AM
I agree

Quoting wissotamum:

Quoting PestPatti:

Quoting Wolffie:

Tony just seems so grateful and joyful this season.  He's working hard and supporting his partner.  He doesn't take a fit, coordinated 'star' for granted the way some of the pros do.  I would love for Tony to win. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)