Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cheryl Burke..the next Bachelorette?

Posted by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 3:13 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 189 Total Views

I am a Bachelor/Bachelorette fan, but really not sure I want to watch Cheryl dating all those men (or kissing on them). 

What do you all think?  Would you watch just because she is the Bachelorette?  Or, would you find something else to watch?

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-207_162-57547316/dwtss-cheryl-burke-in-talks-to-be-the-next-bachelorette/

by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 3:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
atlmom2
by Bronze Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 3:21 PM

LOL, no.  Why would she do it.  It never works, but a couple times.  I guess she could be doing it for the money and exposure. 

Shelley83
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 3:27 PM

I don't watch the bachelor or bachelorette now for the exact reason.... not gonna change anything!

Journey311
by Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 4:03 PM

I guess she needs something to keep her in the limelight between DWTS seasons.  I don't watch it, and I wouldn't watch it if she were on there.

Alyssasmommy412
by Bronze Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:22 PM

Bachelor/Bachelorette was a show I used to like but now they just try to get the most bizzare people for the ratings. I didn't watch last season because I didn't really like Emily. I personally hope she doesn't do it, but I don't think I would watch if Cheryl is the Bachelorette I don't even know if I will watch it at all anymore all depends on the first episode and what else is on tv.

Cheryl455
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:30 PM

I would watch her I love that show.

wissotamum
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:07 PM

I've never seen the bachelor or bachelorette.  Those shows just seem sad to me. 

Noahsmama1206
by Head Admin on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Not going to watch. Really don't like that show. I used to like it in the early days. But, its obvious now people really are not on there to "find love". They are there to be on TV. I agree, why wouldl she want to do the show unless its for money or exposure. If she has ever seen the show she should know it only worked out what one time? Maybe 2?

ugh

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)