Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Scores - Week 10, Finals

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:59 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 153 Total Views

Kelly & Val -       9.5    10    10  =  29.5        

(freestyle)     10      9.5   10  = 29.5      =  59

Melissa & Tony -  10    10    10  =  30

(freestyle)       10    10    10   =  30     =   60

Shawn & Derek -  9   8.5    9.5  =  27

(freestyle)      10   10    10     =  30     =  57

by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2kids19yrsapart
by Group Owner on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Okay, first off.....Kelly and Val had a visible mistake and still got perfect scores from Len and Bruno??  Bruno even said something about it, and still gave them a perfect score. I am impressed that Val can play the violin.  It was beautiful, but didn't deserve the 10s that it got.

atlmom2
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Omg, I wanted to vote for Kelly and Val but I knew all my votes had to go to Melissa and Tony. Please have Shawn and Derek be 3rd tomorrow!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2kids19yrsapart
by Group Owner on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:07 PM

I am a huge Shawn fan, but I think that Melissa is the winner of the freestyles.  Her's was the best!!  Way to go Melissa and Tony!!

atlmom2
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this
I love Shawn but despise Derek. I really love Kelly to. Their chemisty is awesome.

Quoting 2kids19yrsapart:

I am a huge Shawn fan, but I think that Melissa is the winner of the freestyles.  Her's was the best!!  Way to go Melissa and Tony!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2kids19yrsapart
by Group Owner on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Of course Kelly and Val had chemistry.  They are dating and sleeping together.  That always helps. ;)  I have always been a Derek fan, but this season, he has pushed boundaries, and that has hurt Shawn (just like in tonight's quick step and breaking holds again).  Shawn could have done much better with Mark this season!!

Quoting atlmom2:

I love Shawn but despise Derek. I really love Kelly to. Their chemisty is awesome.

Quoting 2kids19yrsapart:

atlmom2
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:36 PM
That's. Just it. Cocky Derek thinks rules no longer apply to him. He thinks he is too good for rules. Kelly and Val are so much fun to watch. Who cares if they are dating. Still hope Melissa and Tony win after all they said tonight.

Quoting 2kids19yrsapart:

Of course Kelly and Val had chemistry.  They are dating and sleeping together.  That always helps. ;)  I have always been a Derek fan, but this season, he has pushed boundaries, and that has hurt Shawn (just like in tonight's quick step and breaking holds again).  Shawn could have done much better with Mark this season!!

Quoting atlmom2:

Quoting 2kids19yrsapart:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atlmom2
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:38 PM
Also Kelly was in a 10 or 15 year abusive relationship and I am so happy for her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PestPatti
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:54 PM

I liked both Kelly and Melissa, but I did vote for Melissa.   Shaun and Derrick have been over the top.  There freestyle was predictable.  

Wolffie
by Bronze Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:21 AM

I liked that Melissa and Tony's freestyle was about Melissa and Tony, not Melissa and Tony and other people. I mean, it worked well for Kelly and Val but we've seen that dance before from the pros (twice, in fact, if I'm counting right).

Journey311
by Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 10:01 AM

I've read that Kelly is dating someone else, and he's been in the audience almost every week.  The chemistry is there, but the "are they aren't they" is a ploy.  I'm not a huge fan of Kelly, and I was also annoyed that she got 2 tens on her paso when she made an obvious mistake.  One of the judges said her freestyle wasn't very original, and I had to agree.  Not to mention when they got the troupe involved I was more distracted by their dancing and stopped watching Val and Kelly.

So what I found interesting is that all 3 couples did their Week 3 dance.  It almost made me wonder if the producers pressured them to do that particular week.  I was surprised that Derek and Shawn would choose that dance knowing they couldn't get a perfect score without altering the choreography. 

Most of my votes went to Tony and Melissa.  I think out of the three they deserve to win, especially Tony.

Quoting 2kids19yrsapart:

Quoting atlmom2:

Quoting 2kids19yrsapart:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)