Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce Yourself!!

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2009 at 1:51 PM
  • 53 Replies
  • 1386 Total Views

Welcome to all the new members, and thank you for joining!

Thank you for all the older members for sticking around until this new season starts!

We would like to meet everyone, and find out how long you have been watching the show.  Come and introduce yourself, tell us a little about yourself, and who your favorite celeb is and why!!

by on Mar. 7, 2009 at 1:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2kids19yrsapart
by Group Owner on Mar. 7, 2009 at 1:56 PM

HI, my name is Kim.  I am the group owner.  I asked Cafemom if I could take ownership of this group last fall before the show premiered because the group owner had not logged in in almost a year. 

I have 2 kids, they are 19 yrs apart.  Dustin is 21 (August 26, 1987) and Cassie is 2 (November 26, 2006).  I have been watching DWTS since the rematch show between Kelly Monaco and John O'Hurley.  I missed the whole first season, but have been hooked since that one show.  My all time favorite celeb is Drew Lachey!!  I don't care for Cheryl Burke, but they did dance great together.  This year, I am rooting for Shawn Johnson.  I loved her in the Olympics, and I was upset that China "cheated" her out of more medals and some golds!!!  I think she will do great and she is my pick to win!!

tvschiulaz
by on Mar. 7, 2009 at 3:14 PM

Hi:  My name is Vicky.  I have been watching DWTS since season one.  I love this show and am lost when it is not on.

I cannot wait for Monday night!

Noahsmama1206
by Head Admin on Mar. 8, 2009 at 1:38 AM

Hi, I am Sabina. I have one son, NOAH. He is 2. I absolutely LOVE DWTS. I have been watching since the very first season. I was rooting for Kelly Monaco, b/c I also LOVE GH. I think Drew Lachey, Jerry Rice and Emmitt Smith are my favorite celebs so far. I like to root for the celebs that have absolutely no performance or dancing background at all. This year I don't have a favorite yet.  I do think Edyta is a great dancer and I would like to see her win. And eventhough I am a fan of Julianne I just don't think pairing her with her boyfriend is fair so I'm not sure I want her to win this time. We'll see what happens. But either way I LOVE DWTS and I can't wait for Monday!!

LILLYANN19
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 8:33 PM

I HAVE BEEN WATCHING DANCE WITH THE STARS EVER SINCE IT CAME ON MY FRIEND AND I CALL EACH OTHER ASK TO GET TO GO HOME CANT WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW NIGHT. MY NAME IS CATHY IHAVE 4STEPKIDS ARE GROWN AND TWO OF MY OWN WHICH ARE GROWN 12 GRAANDKIDS 5 GREAT GRANDKIDS I LIVE IN CALIFORINA < LILLYANN19 IS MY CAFEMOM NAME>

LILLYANN

MusicMommy827
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 12:50 AM

My name is Amy, I have been watching since the first season.  I like all the pros although I can live without Karina.  I can't wait for this season!  My son is 18 months old, so last year I didn't get a chance to watch it too much and was able to get into it again last fall.

step-momof2
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 11:35 AM

Hi,I'm Shara, and I missed the first 2 seasons...thanks to the husband I HAD...  but I've a hubby now that loves the show as much as I do... he even votes...lol

I have 2 great sks... sd 8 and ss9 (10 in may).  They stay with BM, and we get them eow and school holidays.  they live 45 min away. 

Group Admin for The Step Mom's Club  A place where fellow Stepmoms can vent, share great stories of their family, and get advice.

Group Admin for Plastic Canvas Moms  If you LOVE plastic canvas, you'll LOVE this group.  It is all about PC.  Come join in the fun.  We are having swaps and lots of laughs.  

shell1788
by on Mar. 11, 2009 at 5:42 AM

my name is michelle and i am 23 years old. i am married to my high school sweetheart nick and we have a 3 year old son named travis. i have been watching DWTS since season one. i have so many favs. this year i think its going 2 be tuff again.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/momsoftoddlerpreschoolkids~ check out my Group Toddler and Preschool Moms

Mandi1215
by on Mar. 22, 2009 at 1:31 PM

Hi!  I'm Mandi and I have been watching DWTS since the first season!  My how it has changed.  I have two kids Dylan (5) and Makayla (5 months).  I've been married 7 years and I am a SAHM.

vfunche
by on Mar. 25, 2009 at 2:55 AM
I love this , like you I can't wait until Monday!
JudyG727
by on Mar. 27, 2009 at 5:50 PM

Hi,I am a married 58 year old woman with 2 grown kids.  I work part time and enjoy watching Dancing with the Stars and have several couples I like this year.  Judyg727

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)