Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to all the new members, and thank you for joining!

Thank you for all the older members for sticking around until this new season starts!

We would like to meet everyone, and find out how long you have been watching the show.  Come and introduce yourself, tell us a little about yourself, and who your favorite celeb is and why!!

by on Mar. 7, 2009 at 1:51 PM
Replies (51-53):
silverlb
by on Sep. 27, 2011 at 9:33 PM

Hi, I am Lori, 55 y.o. married, 1 grown son.

I work full-time as a dialysis tech. For fun my husband and I like movies and going to NYC. My hobbies are reading, knitting, cooking and gardening.

I watched "DWTS" sporadically till last season, when I became a regular watcher and BIG fan. My favorite star was Kirstie Alley and my fave pro is Maks (a.k.a Sex-on-a-Stick).

Wolffie
by Bronze Member on Oct. 31, 2011 at 4:43 PM

I've been a member since 2008 and haven't filled this out yet.  Yes, my life is like that.

I'm Tina (aka Wolffie), I live in Iowa, I'm a full time working mom, I have two boys (ages 10 & 7), I've been married for 18 years, and I LOVE DWTS!!!!!!!

iHay
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:35 AM
I am tessa, i am married to the love of my life jason. I have not watched much of the show, hard for me to get the station and has been years of not having tv and internet. My favorite star ever has been ricki lake, this season im not sure.. I like gilles and kelly. My favorite pro is derek. I do like shawn this year too. Im usually just rooting for everyone and enjoy watching the show.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN