Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crop day in Milwaukee, WI

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 11:16 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 292 Total Views
I don't know how many of you live in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area, but this is a great event for a great cause!

CANCER CROP & CRAFT DAY!!!!
WHO:  You!  We hope you will join us.WHAT:  Scrap & craft with friends, get new ideas, eat and support a great cause.WHERE:  House of Prayer Church, 3900 W. Ryan Road, FranklinWHEN:  Saturday, March 17th 9:00am to 5:00pm* (St. Patrick’s Day)WHY:  Keep reading!HOW MUCH?  $30 for the day, additional donations will be accepted and appreciated!ALL DONATIONS ARE 100% TAX DEDUCTIBLE!  (Fed ID # 13-6128447) Hello!  My name is Cyndi Feld and I will be participating in the Avon Foundation’s 2 day breast cancer walk in Chicago June 2nd & 3rd.  I am required to raise $1,800 to participate in this 2 day 39.3 mile walking weekend.  Breast cancer has affected all of us; I lost an aunt and have had my own scares and fears like many of you.  I hope that you will consider helping me and crafting at the same time! EVENT DETAILS:
  • A light breakfast will be provided as well as taco fixins around noon that will be kept warm as long as they are around.  I’m sure chocolate will appear at some point…we are women and we love our chocolate!  Dinner will be on your own or we’ll have a “hubby run” to a local eateries.
  • Laurie Hein (I Remember When), Colleen Geil (Creative Memories) and Trisha Ouradnik (Stampin Up!) will be on hand and have generously agreed to donate a percentage of their sales for the day.  Colleen will create a make and take and Laurie will raffle off an album kit complete with a 12x12 album, matching paper and embellishments!  Trisha will have goodies as well.
  • Buy a raffle ticket for $5 to be included in an hourly (or close to it!) raffle.  You won’t want to miss it - it will be worth the $5!  J
 Please RSVP to Cyndi (414) 304-0609 or curlyfeld@sbcglobal.net) by Friday, March 9th so we can plan for food, space and supplies. Pre-orders can be placed with Laurie, Colleen and Trisha if you would like to receive your order when you arrive at the crop.  You will make payment arrangements with them individually and you must contact them by February 28th to receive your order at the crop.  (That’s as official as this girl gets!) Laurie Hein I remember When Colleen Geil Creative Memories          Trisha Ouradnik Stampin Up!(414) 529-1039                (414) 423-0922                      (262) 970-0282       lauriejill24@yahoo.com               cgeil@wi.rr.com                     tllafave@juno.com      www.irememberwhen.com          www.mycmsite.com/cgeil              www.stampinup.com   God bless you and thank you for your support!  Please feel free to share this information with anyone!Cyndi Feld 
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 11:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)