• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Make Money While My Kids Nap. Here's How.

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:49 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 58 Total Views
I've been making money with free GPT (get paid to) sites for almost 2 years now.  They are a super easy and legitimate way for you to make money in your spare time.

Here are my favorite sites that pay me every month.

Cash Crate
This is my favorite money making site. It's easy to work with, pays fast, has a great referral program, and plenty of free offers to complete.

Deal Barbie Pays Fast
Deal Barbie Pays Fast has a super low $1 minimum cashout and you can cashout when ever you want and as often as you want. They pay via PayPal within 24 hours of cashout.

Squishy Cash
Squishy Cash is hugely popular with serious GPTers. In most people's minds, it's second only to Cash Crate. They pay via check or PayPal.

Sparkle Dollars
This GPT site gives a $1 sign up bonus, has a low $5 minimum cashout, and pays you 14% of everything your referrals earn. You can earn by completing offers, clicking on ads, and more.

Dollar Click or Signup
Dollar Click or Signup used to be Deal Barbie Dollar Click, but the site sold and the new owner has changed the site's name and look. DCoS boasts super low $1 minimum cashouts and is one of the few GPT sites that process payments daily. The best part about DCoS is that they pay you 100% of what your 1st level referrals earn!

Deal Barbie Pays
Deal Barbie Pays is the main GPT site in the Deal Barbie's series. With Deal Barbie Pays, you make 20% of everything your 1st level referrals earn. DBP processes payments monthly with a $20 minimum. DBP allows you to use some of your earnings to purchase banner, paid to click, and paid to sign up advertising. You may want to take advantage of this to advertise your blog, business, or even your referral link to other GPT sites.

Looking for my advice?

Learn more about GPT sites.

Learn tips for earning more with GPT sites.

nerdy

I make money online for free in my spare time.  Learn how I went from a stay at home mom to a work at home mom.

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)