Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SoyLicious.com and Moms Teaming Up!

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:53 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 62 Total Views

I recently decided to start working with SoyLicious Candles! I've been looking for a way to make money from home and SoyLicious fits right in with my lifestyle. My family and I try hard to stay away from harmful things, like food additives.

SoyLicious Candles made from 100% soy wax from soy beans that are grown in the USA. This is a renewable resource and great for those trying to live more "green". They come in a great glass candle holder that can be reused when you have burned your candle! Soy candles last longer, and the smell travels further through your home. This is a great candle, it's definitely worth a try!

I'm a part of a group that is all working with SoyLicious together, if you are looking for a way to make money from home like I was. You can join our group and sell, or just buy candles and enjoy!

You can visit our great CafeMom group at: http://www.cafemom.com/group/27217

Search & Win

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
karenshell
by Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:16 PM

The time is now to be member of Moms Teaming Up. We help you build your business and provide training and support to all of our team members. Our goal is for all of us to succeed and this is done with TEAMWORK! Stop by our group and see what we can do for you!

We are a GoGreen Company!      Free Logo Design

Denise811
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 11:17 AM

There are many rules for success, but they don't work unless you do!

-- Anonymous

Denise
My Blog

Free Logo Design