Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Half Price Until January 21st!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:32 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 57 Total Views

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to add a posting to this forum.  I wanted to personalize it a little because there are so many scams out there or those annoying "autoposting"

I wanted you all to know that I am a real person.

I never thought of working from home until I lost my job.  I have a background in computers, web design (six years for the Department of the Army), experience as an executive assistant and three degrees.  Well, I still couldn't find a job.  I have a young baby at home and I was really hoping to find something that worked for me.

Well, I just started with AmeriPlan and I LOVE what I am doing.  The training is great, the support is great and I started making money the first week (and I have the check stub to prove it)!

So I just wanted you to know that I am a real person, not a scammer.  Trust me, been there and done that.  I have lost more money than I am willing to admit. 

Call me or e-mail me and I would love to explain it further in a non-threatening, no pressure environment. 

BONUS!  Right now you can start your business for only $25, that is half off the regular price.  This promotion ends on January 21st!

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)