Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recession-Proof your life today!!!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:10 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 61 Total Views

Break out of the pack, step outside of the box!  If there are no jobs to be had, then create your own and be your own boss!  Become part of a team that is partnered with a privately owned, rapidly growing, Inc. 500 company that is backed by impressive marks from the Better Business Bureau.  Yes, we offer all of this, even in these tough economic times!!!

I am looking to expand my team with motivated, hard-working people who are looking for either a supplemental or full-time recession-proof income. I DO NOT sell, stock, or deliver any TYPE OF PRODUCT.

Marketing or sales experience is a plus, but not necessary as one-on-one training and tools are provided for free. The right candidate will have a positive attitude and the desire to work from home around their family's commitments.  I am looking for individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit, good business ethics and the enthusiasm to make a difference!

If this is you and you would like to learn more about this amazing team and company, take matters into your own hands! I am offering free webinars at various times throughout the week.  Simply visit www.WAHUtoday.com and click on the yellow "Get More Info Now" button.  I will personally contact you to schedule your webinar!

"Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won't so you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't" ~ Unknown

Leanne
Stay at Home/Work at Home Mom to Brian~19, Brittany~16, Lacie~3, and Aiden~due March 21st

**The secret to success~be ready when opportunity knocks~then open the door**

www.WAHUtoday.com

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
boxergirl86
by New Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:20 PM

I just requested more info, I really need to find something to do from home. I don't want to leave my 3 kids in a daycare for 8-10 hours a day. Does it really work??? Can we really get decent money from working at home???

CafeMom Tickers
LovinLife36
by Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:57 PM

I can completely understand your desire to be the one raising your children and not someone else : ) Yes, this is a real business with real income for moms just like you and me! I am very excited to share it with you! I got your request for afternoons, so I will be calling you tomorrow!

Talk to you soon,

Leanne

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)