Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Join Our Team For $ 1.97 ! Make $ 15.00 Off Of Referrals Alone $$$$$$

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:40 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 80 Total Views

$ 1.97 for a week to test drive it and see if it is a fit for you. After that it is $ 19.95 a month for everything ! And I mean everything ! I tried years and tons of businesses before this one. I spent a fortune in the past without any money in return. I am talking thousands of dollars !! This opportuniy is fantastic. I love the set up and the people. Everyone is helpful and works as a team . If you need help and I cannot do it we all pitch in. I am telling you  we are a  family ! I made 2 referrals my first week ! You can make money right away !  It is a great company and we are expanding by the second ! You have everything to gain and nothing except $ 1.97 to loose ! Try us out . No pressure ! If you are not happy after you can drop out !

So This is How Our Program Works!

You will receive:

*   A fully designed La Bella Basket Online Store with over 300 Gourmet gifting item and flowers. Your store is fully
   operational and ready for business within minutes.
*  A marketing website to help you market your LBB Store and to share the vision of La Bella Baskets simple concept!
*  Unlimited training, one on one mentoring
*  Online Training Center, this is your How To - Steps and Ideas to help your business grow!
*  Free marketing material that you can use to promote your business.
*  Team meeting via conference call every Tuesday night at (9 pm Eastern), if you cannot make the call they are all recorded. A forum that you can communicate and get acquainted will all LLB Consultants onboard.
*  A discount LBB Store just for our LBB Consultants for an instant 20% discount on all personal purchases.
*  A Free discounted Prescription Card and Pet Prescription Card for instant savings up to 55%.
*  Commissions, Incentives, Referral Reward Program, Bi - Weekly Pay and over all a simple business concept with no demands and with great potential to earn a income from home! No Collecting of Money, No Inventory To Buy, No Delivering of Gifts, No Sales Quotas, No Parties (Optional).
REFERRAL PROGRAM:( Best of the Best !!!!! )( Make $15.00 a referral !!!!)

Many of our consultants also work on the referral program so they can generate extra income.  Did you know that if you refer 1 a day, you can earn $450 a month.

Refer 2 a day, you can earn $900 a month.
 Some of our consultants are referring 3,4 and 5 a day!

The good news is that there is not another company out there advertising what we have!  It's an open market!  What you do with it is up to you!Great Opportunity to work from home, on your schedule for a gift basket and flower company.
We are not a mlm.
Complete Training
No inventory or shipping hassles
Bi-weekly pay.
for interview visit:http://www.mylabellabaskets.com/Angelina.html   &   http://www.labellabaskets.com/Qstore.cgi?AID=1937  .  Please call with any questions toll free 1-888-215-4415   . When signing up please use my referral # 1937 or I do not get credit. Thanks , Angelina DiAntonio # 1937
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)