Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

(((Payment Proof))) I have averaged $100 a month for the last 2 yrs with this company FREE & a real JOB (Pays $2-7/hr based)

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:59 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 69 Total Views

If you are serious about making some money I have the plan for you.

It starts with getting a REAL, free job that pays!

This is an old screenshot I am up to a little over $300 this year. BUT expect to make at least $1200 for 2010 as well. It is all up to you how much you make! There are some making less than me and MANY making more! Log in as little or as long as you want.

ChaCha is a mobile text service. You get paid to answer questions people call or text in to ChaCha.

You can be working in a few days making $2-7/hr based on your speed. UNLIMITED hours can be worked.

No phone needed

Must be 18 or older with high speed internet

Super flexible work ANYTIME you want!!!!

They are currently hiring. This is FREE, no catch.

I would love to have you on my team and help you in any way I can. I have been with them 2 yrs and have done 2 positions with them. My team is now over 200 strong!

Please remember to enter my email as your referrer mpickett674@yahoo.com so you can be on my team and apply at http://becomeaguide.chacha.com/

Email me when you are done applying so I know that you are on my team and so I can invite you to my ChaCha forum where you will meet other cafemom'ers that work for ChaCha.

by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)