Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Work from Home/Anywhere in U.S.

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 6:08 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 75 Total Views

Local Adlink is a new company that is creating an awesome buzz. What is Local Adlink? Local Adlink is an online directory for businesses and is similiar to the Yellow Pages only better. I have businesses advereetise with Local Adlink and make 50% commision. This can be don't by phone or in-person. I also make money when someone joins Local dlink through me and that's it in a nutshell. This company isn't hard or complicated to understand and I'm having a ball. My goal is to retire from Yale University within 6 mos. with Local Adlink.

With Local Adlink businesses advertise online on 200 plus websites and get a featured business spolight on the Local Adlink directory. Business owners see this and it makes sense and they advertise with us. When you start earning money from the ads you sell Local Adlink will send payments through FEDEX and you get these payments every month. Local Adlink is what you make it. You have to go out there and get people to advertise on the directory in order to get paid.

If you have any questions email me or go to www.localadlink.net/celeazer  to join or to advertise.

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 6:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)