Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you need more time, freedom, more money, or better health? Ask me how I can help.

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:23 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 81 Total Views

A little about the MonaVie:

Introduced in January 2005, MonaVie develops and markets scientifically formulated, premium quality nutritional products, specifically for person-to-person distribution.

Our products feature an exclusive blend of the powerful a├žai berry, found only in remote regions of the Amazon, and other nutrient-dense fruits, each selected for its specific nutritional properties. MonaVie is designed to provide you with the antioxidants and phytonutrients you need to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle.

Personally, I have enjoyed drinking MonaVie Pulse which delivers added heart health benefits derived from plant sterols* (which studies suggest play a key factor in lowering cholesterol) and resveratrol.

I love the taste of it, my energy level is much more higher, I had a really bad "sweet tooth", I have recently noticed while drinking MonaVie that I do not eat as many sweets anymore.  And I have noticed that I am loosing weight.  I LOVE MONAVIE!  If you would like to learn more about MonaVie products (Pulse, Active, Original, and Kosher).  We even have an all natural Energy Drink called EMV, which taste AWESOME by the way. 

Check out my site at www.mymonavie.com/Crystyles or email: Crystyles@ymail.com

Drink it! Feel it! Share it!

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)