Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's get to know you...

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2012 at 11:51 PM
  • 27 Replies
  • 677 Total Views

So I think we need some official introductions. I'll go first :)

My name is Jen and I live in West Jordan. I work full time and go to school full time so my life is hectic. I just keep telling myself that I'm doing this for the best of my family. I have one little boy, he is two and growing like a weed. He loves to play with cars, trains, boats, planes, and well anything with an engine. I'm married and we will have been together 5 years this November. 

I'm really into fashion, beauty, and I love to spend my time (when it's warm enough) outdoors. 

So tell me a little bit about you!

by on Feb. 4, 2012 at 11:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LaceMom
by Group Admin on Feb. 6, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Good Idea!

My name is Lacey, and I live in West Jordan.  I have been married to Mike for over 8 years now.  We have together Anthony,7 and Cambria,5.  He has Ryan,13, from his first marriage.  I have been working at home now for about 4 1/2 years.  I will be starting night classes at the end of Feb. to get CNA and phlebotomy certified.  Hopefully that will go well.  :)  

I love to read, and go to movies.  I love warm and hot weather, so winter is always kind of a bummer for me.  Once its warm out, I love to get outside with the kids and enjoy the sun.  

elisa330
by Group Admin on Feb. 7, 2012 at 6:48 PM

MY NAME IS ELISA I LIVE IN TAYLORSVILLE . I STAY AT HOME FULL TIME WITH MY THREE KIDS THAT ARE 12,9, AND ALMOST FIVE. I HAVE ALMOST BEEN MARRIED 14 YEARS IN JUNE ...ARE SPARE TIME IS WATCHING MY 12 YEAR OLD PLAY BASEBALL, I LOVE TO WORK OUT IN MY YARD WHEN ITS WARM AND WORK OUT AT THE GYM AND IM INTO FASHION, AND DECORATING AND JUST STARTING GETTING REALLY INTO FITNESSES AND HEALTH AND BEAUTY BUT I STILL HAVE MY WEEKENESS FOR CHOCOLATE AND SWEETS!!!!( SO THE FITNESSES IS COMING ALONG SLOWLY BUT SURELY} ....

sweetcherry_59
by Group Owner on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Well it's nice to officially e-meet you ladies lol!

LaceMom
by Group Admin on Feb. 9, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Yes it is!  Hopefully we can meet for real sometime soon.  :)

sweetcherry_59
by Group Owner on Feb. 11, 2012 at 10:35 PM

For sure! We need to do a playdate or something. We even live in the same city....we have to!

Quoting LaceMom:

Yes it is!  Hopefully we can meet for real sometime soon.  :)

brandiaubrey
by New Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:12 AM
My name is Brandi I am 23(on the 15th) and I live in Bountiful(although I am in west Jordan a lot, my parents live there). I have been married 3 years to Scott. We have a daughter, Chloe, who is 2 and we are expecting twin girls in June. I am a stay at home mom and love it, most days. Lol. I would love to get to know some ladies and do some play dates.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bigmomma89
by New Member on Feb. 13, 2012 at 3:41 AM
Hi my name is tiffany i live in Vernal. I have two daughters, they are 4 and 2 years old. Im 22 ans im a sahm.
DiabeticMom_84
by Member on Feb. 14, 2012 at 10:09 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm Cherise. I'm 27 (turning 28 on 4/16). I'm momma to an almost 6 month old little boy named Trysten and step momma to a 6 year old little boy named Derreck. My husband and I have been married since October 2010. Currently I'm a stay at home momma, but that will probably have to change soon. Though we won't be putting our baby son in daycare so the hours have to fit correctly.

CafeMom Tickers

hardysixpack
by Member on Feb. 15, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Hi, My name is Kristie, I have been married for almost 5 years, between my husband and I,  we have 6 six kids together.  His, hers and ours. 14,13,12,10,8 and the baby at 2,  girls are oldest and youngest, 4 boys in the middle.  We love being together as a family, I can't wait for winter to be over!  We camp, boat and 4 wheeling through out the spring, summer and fall.  I would love some GNO or maybe even a Bunco team to kill some of these long winter months.

emtgirl885
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 6:32 AM

Hi! My name is Melinda. I am 27 years old. I am married to my husband and we have a 2 year old son. My husband is in the military right now till 2013. We are living at Fort Meade, MD but when he gets out, we will be moving to Utah. I like to hang out with family and friends, read, cook/bake, exercise, do things outdoors, and watch movies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)