Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS GROUP????

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:07 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 375 Total Views

Why is this group still opened if no one responds to posts? It's pretty sad. 

bad

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Hartbrayka
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:32 PM

I know, all US original Bergen county Moms were the best when we were all on here, now noone is left!

Love4LexiDylan
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 10:31 AM
It was great! I met some wonderful people too! Well, now that I'm a SAHM again- if anyone wants to chat, send me a message! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momishome
by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 10:26 AM

Hi, I'm a new Bergen County Mom.  I'm not a SAHM mom yet, but wanted to stay hi.  I have two boys ages 4 & 2 and am expecting.  We are due in Feb.  I think then I will finally be a SAHM.  Can't wait!  Really looking forward to doing all the things I've been missing out on.  Any advice from a veteran?

Love4LexiDylan
by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 8:32 PM
Well, you already have your hands full, I see! I was a SAHM for my daughter (she's 5 now) for a year and now for my son (he's 5 months). I love spending time with them and watching each new milestone! I try to get out as much as possible so that I keep my sanity- lol. That's why I loved this group so much! We used to meet up and chat about Mommy things! Will your 4 year old be in school or will u have all 3 at home? I had my hands full with both of my kids this summer. I think the main obstacle I faced was giving my 5 year old enough of my time. I'm EBF'ing my LO and that takes up a LOT of my day! So, I would feel guilty at times. Now, we have a nice balance. That's what I'll say to you- there's gotta be a balance. Once you find it, you're set! When are u due? Details!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyluvsB
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 8:31 PM

Hi. I am new to the group. I just joined today. Is this Bergen Mom's group just online or do you meet for activities/playgroups, etc. I live in Totowa, but would certainly travel to Bergen county. Thanks for the info!--Michelle

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)