Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to Group.. Hello!!!

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:24 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 198 Total Views

Hello! I just wanted to introduce myself as I am new to this group. My name is Cheryl and I am a mother of a wonderful little girl named Alexa. She is 27 months old and is my world. We live in Lodi with my darling hubby. I am a 3rd grade teacher and love the best of both worlds with work and being a Mommy & wife. I would love to make some Mommy friends since many of my friends do not have children yet and cannot relate to toddler behavior- I am sure many of you know what I mean!! I am very outgoing and friendly so, please feel free to send me a message anytime.

I look forward to meeting all of you. Happy New Year! I wish you all the best in 2009!!

Cheryl

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
JenP0206
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:44 PM

Hi Cheryl,  My name is Jen and I am  also a newcomer to this gorup. I'm a mom of two girls - Melanie, 3 and Samantha 2.  I was also one of the first of my group of freinds to have babies and know all too well the look of shock & awe when they get to experience even the most mild toddler meltdown...ha ha  I work full time as a Marketing Manager and we live in bergen county.  My husband and I have been together for 8yrs.. We like doing fun things with the kids like zoos, parks, events, etc and are always up for fun.  My girls love to meet play with other kids.   Happy New Year to you also!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)